Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reybarden, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Who actually believes that Ron Paul is going to win the next election?
    Answer honestly, not what you want, but an actual reason why you think he will or will not be elected.

2. Nope. Logic is too radical a concept in washington.

3. ditto

4. No way. I'd love it, but he doesn't stand a chance.

5. The logical president? Never

It is the truth in today's society.. People have stopped caring about logistics..

6. I don't think he will, as much as I HATE to say it.

7. the gov needs a puppet that they can control, ron paul will not get enough coverage or votes because people in power do not want him in the white house

8. The press will use fear mongering against him, especially since he partnered up with Barney Frank to create the bill to legalize weed. They'll say some bullshit about "this is an example of what he'll do if he's President, do you want your kid's future in jeopardy... blah blah blah..." A majority of the people who live with this great country of ours can be classified as sheep and will believe anything. Americans aren't ready for the libertarian way of thinking, God help them if they have to make their own choices in life...

9. Nope. The other candidates are too busy sucking the dicks of voters, making "promises" and acting like this is all a popularity contest.... which unfortunately it is...

All we can hope for is that Obama gets booted

10. I am an egg

11. As much as I want him to win, he wont. The government needs some one they can control and Ron Paul is not the one. Remember presidents are selected not elected. I wonder who's the new puppet after Obama is done.

12. Logically he is the best choice for the Republican party. I mean Mitt Romney and Michelle Bitchmann? Come ON!

But honestly the stupid voters are probably going to be convinced that Ron Paul is a radical and they will probably vote for one of the aforementioned candidates.

To quote Lupe Fiasco, the show goes on.

13. He needs to run a great campaign and keep getting media exposure. I think he has much more momentum than last time. He needs to turn that into primary victories and we won't know about those until next year.

14. If he doesn't win it will be bad news for America, I can't see anything good coming from anyone else.

15. he also needs a lot of..

[​IMG]

16. I don't understand the American people's tolerance of a lying President, you make promises, you keep them. Do you suddenly get an understanding of actual geopolitical issues when you become President? You may as well not say what your policies are, you should just say "I'm going to figure it all out when I become President, because what I say now obviously holds no water".

Our prime minster (Julia Gilllard, now called JuLIAR Gillard) tried to bring in a Carbon tax after promising that she'd never impliment one. People turned up in DROVES to protest outside parliament house and stop her from doing it. She got the message and stopped doing it. Why don't I ever see Americans doing this?

I mean, I see small protests but the one we had against this lie of the Carbon tax was much more than I've ever seen over there.

17. We americans would much rather just bend over and let the politicians do what they want. as you can clearly see.

18. Maybe your DROVES are bigger than our droves, but we got like better TV programs and shit man (not really). I mean, I could go out and hold a sign and yell about stuff for a little while, or me and some bros could throw down on a bucket of fried chicken and get all Oprah'd-out and then catch some late-afternoon zzz's.

Plus, what were you doing outside Parliament's house? That's where you go to get funked up, not to be angry and protest.

:p

19. ...what?

20. How about this. Quit asking if it's realistic if he will win. INSTEAD.. Go out and be active about your support of him, don't be afraid to tell people you are for him and what he's about, and then when the time of election takes place, vote for him, because you know he's the best thing that could happen to our country, and every vote counts. Even if he only gets close, at least his voice will have been heard, his face seen, his name, known.