Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mango733, May 20, 2010.

1. Ron Paul is a crazy lunatic.

it's sad to actually see people follow him.:(

2. #42 tfunkadelic, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    There are threads on this here. But to summarize...

-He's made various, documented, racist remarks.

-He's been photographed at a party with the owner of stormfront.org, perhaps the most prominent online white supremacists group.

-He's received donations from white supremacy groups.

-His policies are heavily pro-white.

3. "Paul advocates a limited role for the federal government, low taxes, free markets, a non-interventionist foreign policy, and a return to monetary policies based on commodity-backed currency. He has never voted to raise taxes or congressional pay, and refuses to participate in the congressional pension system. He has consistently voted against the USA PATRIOT Act, the Military Commissions Act of 2006, and the Iraq War."

seems like a real dumbass :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. but how do you know this if you didn't hear it from a mainstream news outlet?

5. To clarify, when I said "mainstream news outlet", I was referring to MSNBC, FOX News, CNN, major newspapers, etc. I thought that context was pretty clear given your previous remarks.

6. oh no! the skin heads are giving him money!! LETS GET HIM!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. Source please (I searched the forums for a thread on this topic).

That makes him a racist.

Clearly racist.

Do you mind naming some specifically?

8. “Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals . . . By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called “diversity” actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racists . . . we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty.” - Ron Paul

9. yeah.. perfectly clear.

i was asking how you know for a fact that he's racist? You don't get news from major outlets.. so where did you find out that he's a racist?

10. Calling Ron Paul racist is an obvious act of desperation.

11. word.

12. yeah.. the media is good at what they do.

Remember Obama's racist priest and all of that other crap? The guy actually denounced the church and his priest of 20+ years over that shit LOL

13. the word "racist" has become so much of a taboo that its fuckin rediculous

14. Yea, but Wright never donated money to Obama's campaign, so Obama's not racist.

Obama donated money to Wright's church, but that's irrelevant.

15. are you being racist against racists?

16. #56 tfunkadelic, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Your cool with your politicians having ties to racist parties that want to drive minorities out of the country? Ok, I can see that our views on politics are so different that there's probably no point in us talking anymore.

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be." - Ron Paul, 1992

"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such." - Ron Paul, 1992

http://www.realchange.org/ronpaul.htm

And some more stuff....http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/

That's what I'm talking about. He puts up a front of total racial neutrality when it's merely a veil on a pro-white agenda.

It seems like you don't believe I access information other than the items I mentioned in my previous post. It doesn't seem like you have a genuine interest in why I dislike Ron Paul.

Despite the fact that it's a valid reason for questioning the legitimacy of a candidate for public office, I only brought it up because someone requested an instance when Paul's up front position didn't align with his real agenda.

:hello:

Any thoughts of your own?

17. i have posted plenty of thoughts of my own. I would still like to see some evidence that Dr. Paul is a racist...

partial quotes dont do me justice

18. Slow down guys, there's only one of me.

19. Well, you could read my post if you want.

20. Whatever. Peace libertarians. You'll obviously never get it through your thick skulls.