Ron paul

Discussion in 'General' started by bigtg, Dec 12, 2007.

1. why's everyone love ron paul so much?

2. beats me, but im votin for dennis kucinich aka "the kooch"

hes pro-marijauna legalization

and suuuuuuuper chill

:smoke:

3. because hes against abortion.

4. because all the potheads think hes going to legalize marijuana, or decriminalize it atleast.

5. Lets see, legalize weed (along with all other drugs, if I remember correctly), dissolve the IRS, end the war in Iraq, and an all around return to personal liberty as the guiding force of our country? Whats not to like?:cool:

6. dude my fried 16 yr old potsmokin half a retard next door neighbors all for legalizing it, but i dont want him as president. kucinich is a f--kin moron..............peace

7. get real follow the buck. you'll never ever ever see mj legalized on a federal level, i dont care who you elect...........peace

8. personal liberty! all or nothing!

9. if he was smart he'd run as a democrat cause he has no chance of getting the gop nomination. hed be a front runner as a democrat cause they have no one
    more people hate hillary than like her( zshe sounds like a screaching ex-wife, and no one trust her), barak hussien obama????? come on no way billy bob red neck is voting for anyone with a name like that..........................peace

10. Oh boy...

You need to learn what the difference between a Democrat and a Republican is.

11. what's that supposed to mean?

I agree that Hillary doesn't have a chance. As for Obama, I'm not so sure...

Right now though, Kucinich (spelling?) like buddha said, is a moron, all Guliani has done is get rid of crime in New York, past that ehhh....I think Ron Paul's got a damn good chance.

Don't tell me you think Romneys any good though?? He's the worst of them all...besides Hillary

Just my opinion though

12. i just dont trust romney, he looks to perfect like a tv prez, rudy aint electable west of the hudson river. as for obama #1 young and inexperianced, i know what your gonna say he can pull the youth vote. not really cause most youth who say they are voting dont, statistics back that up. #2 his name, im sorry this is a prejudice society, weather we want to admit that or not. an since 9/11 and the war and all, people are especially untrusting of muslims, trust me in my line of work i talk to a lot of people from all around the lower 48, he aint got a chance in the general elections...........peace

13. I agree about the prejudice...some people just can't move past it. I don't think he's going to be president, but I do think he'll win the primary.

The TV prez is spot on...he looks like he'd be a coniving weasel off camera...

I don't know though, we've got a full year ahead til all this comes crashing down in what I think is going to be a CRAZY, extremely important election, and right now I'm likin Ron Pizzaul..

14. Why is this in the growing section?

TBH, I think people 'like him so much' because he's for decriminalization (sp?) and that's a HUGE step towards legalization.

15. American politics are a joke. The same people who sell you toothpaste SELL us our President. Hillary the joke that she is is the front runner because 1.She's the leading Democrat and 2. She's got money and power behind her. To say she doesn't have a chance because people hate her is a joke. The peopel don't decide who's President anymore, the corporate lobbyist do and have been for a long time.

Ron Paul is the last chance America and the constitution has. If Paul fails to win the Republican nomination, it really won't matter who's on the ticket. Their all part of the same corrupt elite class that's been waging war on the poor and middle class for decades in this country and around the world.

Obama might be the real deal and might do some good if elected, but with the Clintons in his way it doesn't look good for him. The trick is to get Paul on the national stage vs Hillary so the phony corporate media MUST give him his air time.Then this country and the world will get the chance to see and hear for the first time in a very long time...honesty, integrity, and genuine leadership from an American Presidential nominee who will put these rich phony pieces of shits like the Clintons in their place.

It's too bad we aren't getting the chance to vote for JFK Jr right about now or back in 04. Just when he was about to throw his hat into the political ring, his plane was blown out of the sky..hmm who would want to do that...maybe the Bushs and the Clintons?;)

Ron Paul or Rebellion in 08 is what it should come down to for America. Every founding father would agree with those two choices if they could see what has happened to this country and the role its taken in the world.

16. Wow. Very nicely put. I've been following Ron Paul for a good few months now and I love what I see. I'm so sick of voting for the best of the worst. It shouldn't come down to that. And our country's current state is in shambles. Our government is so corrupt and huge now. It goes against everything the constitution was written for and out founding fathers would be ashamed if they saw how bad we let this country get.