Ron Paul wins straw poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wanderingway, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Ron Paul wins Values Voter straw poll

2. :hello:

3. Are they actually planning on pitting two black men against each other in the Presidential race?

These corrupt officials are damn sneaky. Having a righteous black man berate a formerly righteous black man but now proven to be a dickhead black man in order to get the majority to vote for Cain.

4. IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR BLACK MAN THEN YOU ARE RACIST.

Right, right?

5. Everyone knows only Straw Polls that Ron Paul loses are important :rolleyes:

He only won this one because it was 'fixed' by the legions of Paul-bots. I mean, people showed up and voted- what kind of process is this :confused: They didn't even have a rigged voting machine, or a rare group of 'insiders' to poll, so we could get get an 'honest estimate' of the people's sentiment :rolleyes:

Its a huge conspiracy- the Paul-bots are trying to brainwash everyone into thinking Mitt Romney, Herman Cain, and Michele Bachmann don't have the 'experience' and the 'know-how' to get America back to being 'great.'

I think we all know, we need a candidate who will not apologize for America's greatness. We also need a candidate who will avoid the major issues, while dwelling on gay marriage and abortion, because once we get back to following the 10 commandments, everything will be 'okay' again. God will forget about all the bombing raids if we just oppress these homosexuals.

Now, whose with me?

6. ^Yes Winston, that is absolutely right. You have made the ministry very proud.

7. ...ITS A CONSPIRACY TO KEEP THE SQUID-HEADS DOWN!!!!!

...at least some people want to discuss the really important issues for 2012.

[​IMG]

8. If you idiots don't vote for Ron Paul I'll be very upset..

I'm Canadian, and just voted Libertarian in our provincial elections..

9. you voted for a party?
    you did not vote for the best person for each position?

shame on you!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. whoa, what party is libertarian?

11. I think in many parts of Canada, they can only vote for a party, and then that party puts forth any representative to carry out their orders.

It's a delegate-representative system...(as opposed to trustee)

12. wow didnt know that, thats BS.

13. wow, no shit...whats up wit dat?
    [​IMG]:p

14. Libertarians believe in no party system. You just got lied and cheated.

15. Who is Ron Paul?

16. interesting... assuming it isn't bullshit

17. I voted for a candidate who is Libertarian... I had 5 choices.. Conservative. Liberal. New Democrats. Green Party. Libertarian. And to say I threw my vote away.. fuck you, at least I vote. That party is the only one that comes remotely close to my values.

18. The way the delegate works is the parties choose the leader and then you get to vote for the best leader out of all the parties..

19. I just hope a teabagger doesn't get into office

20. Oh boy Ron Paul got the most votes at the GOP Christian conference that's hosted by the Family Research Council.

And newsflash, RP was one of the original Tea Party supporters. I remember getting emails form him telling me to support the "movement".