Ron Paul will not win.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jitros067, Mar 21, 2012.

1. It saddens me to say this, but there is no way Ron Paul will ever win. No matter the amount of support, the numerous amount of voters, as history has shown, the elitists get what they want and Ron Paul is not what they want.

This country is infested by greed and corruption, and unfortunately it is way too late for any change to take in motion. Unless of course, the people themselves decide to take evasive action.

Obama will get re-elected, simply because he is a puppet in a grand scheme hidden from the general population. After Obama, another puppet will take his place, and another, and another. By 2020, this country will be in full control by a small group of elitists who will monitor and dictate the way life should be run. Laws and regulations will be enforced that hinders individuals to express themselves and the ability to gain individual freedom.

"Think, it aint illegal yet"

2. This is pretty ignorant of you, sorry man...

There are people like the Bilderbergs,who get together and talk about how they are going to run a good portion of the world and make some of the most important decisions on the planet.

There's also people like Ron Paul, who get together and talk about how we're going to get our freedom back.

Ron Paul issecretly snatching up delegates. He's winning. The media does not want you to know this, they are terrified of Paul winning. The elites empire is tumbling. Their World Order will NEVER happen. There are too many of us.

They don't want you to know about all of the ELECTION FRAUD GOING ON
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXBc7f074Eg&feature=related&ytsession=x0Q80CeJUj73C9wtCj0lYM_PlrWc04FthsG-aWFy-h9Ypx08x3bH3LyxwqLGjw4GArlawf6bLN_NdMsAHNRQhFq98-YMc1zv2Qes1ejc7ddzDy7PQw3q_X2kooxlFML67jQ636-zwkB819ryuGmoSj0q9T1R7--r6pStpgnOXpUesq28Op7SFhir8E3RPN3xb1EI_trPWmgPl2qksMACexrScx5byjibGTms5ULHBXsY9L_xIklmZ__XMmBb07WSS7srp4tBR7h8N1WjBNxtZmz6i3rZymzTu5IV_YuSPYY]Missouri Caucus Rigged Fraud, NO Camera's Allowed Ron Paul Mitt Romney Voters Election St Charles - YouTube[/ame]

I assure you, Paul is only going to get more popular from here. Have a little faith man. The manis a SMART mother fucker. I put my entire faith into Paul and his campaign. If anything, he will run 3rd party, where he'll get HALF the gop, the ENTIRE youth vote, and the tea party. Most of us are assuming he will eventually anounce his 3rd party as a liberal within the next few months.

HAVE FAITH, AND SPREAD THE WORD. WE ARE WINNING. RON PAUL 2012

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2AvSwzuok]BREAKING NEWS: Ron Paul Winning Nomination (Either Way)! - YouTube[/ame]

It's all in here^...Listen to this and you'll understand. He's WINNING people

4. uhhh I thought the world was already run by an elite full who dictate our lives:confused:

5. #5 Swills, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy_XJKJqhU[/ame]

6. Gooo ron paul!!!!

7. agree with the op 100%

4 years ago everyone was all about obama and his change/hope bullshit. when in fact they just threw a black guy up there to make up for the fuck up with the katrina situation. If you live in or near a poor area you know what i'm talking about, gun shots in the air from every direction when the results were announced. Good play by the elite might i add.

now 4 years later and here we go again everyone "hoping" that another rich puppet might change something. Who ever he ends up being he won't.

every single president who has come and gone since Kennedy has promised exactly what you wanted/needed to hear and has done everything in the contrary. Because if they don't go along the plan they have K. as a reminder of what happens when you piss people up the chain off and what they are capable off.

If the system is fucked you can't expect to change it using the very same fucked system. voting is bullshit, illusion of choice in fact the entire political system is complete bullshit. Nothing will change! at the end of the day they (your owners) WILL put whom ever they want up there and you WILL swallow it.

"Presidents don't have power their job is to draw attention away from power"

"Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness"

[​IMG]

8. Yeah I don't agree with everything Ron Paul says, but no doubt most of the time he makes the other candidates look like tools. It's crap how all the media outlets try to undermine him.

9. #9 Spikoli, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    the ron paul revolution is not about him winning the presidency or the nomination. it about me..and you..and all of us.

because of ron paul i am now personally and emotionally involved in politics...and i am not talking about voting in november. i am talking about me running as a PCO in my district..i am talking about the 50+ ron paul supporters in my district running as PCO's. the PCO's elect the county Chair. the county Chairs and their executive board elect the state chairs. the state chairs and their executive council elect the national chairs. and the national chair ultimately decides the course of the party. the republican party can never be changed from without, it must be changed from within, and the only way to do that is to get involved at the precinct level where one vote can and does make a difference. the revolution is not about one man getting to be president...the revolution is about millions being invested in the success of the country. it is about getting that horrifying cunt Lori Sotelo removed as county chair. It is about getting the morally corrupt Kirby Wilbur Removed as state chair. it is about replacing Mr. Dokes as the St. Charles county chair. it is about the new leader of the republican party in iowa being a ron paul man through and through. it is about 14 of the 20 members of the Clark Co. Nevada being Ron paul supporters.

In the end the revolution is not about ron paul. it is about the message of individual liberty and personal responsibility.

You say that ron paul will not win.....I say he cannot lose.

THE.R3VOLUTION.IS.HERE

10. You misinterpreted what I said. If Ron Paul was indeed elected as president, change will occur. He's the only consistent candidate, he's been saying the exact same thing in 88' and has predicated much of what has happened today. What I'm saying is that he won't win, not because of his overwhelming support, but because of the actions that go behind the curtains. Being president doesn't mean anything, there is no power in being president when the real power is being held by a small group discussing changes behind closed doors (IE federal reserve). His policy is to reform the government, bringing real change and real power to the people and individual states.

11. I want to live to see what the generation who has first become interested politics because of Paul does in the next 10 years.
    (You kids are some seriously intense motherf**kers when it comes to this whole "libertarian" thing:p)If only 1/10 of the people who have become involved STAY involved, they are going to change the game forever.

12. People who really "get" Ron Paul don't ever waiver in their support, because like others have said we aren't passionate about a man, but rather an idea and philosophy. That's where the passion stems from. Every person that Ron Paul converts to liberty is a permanent convert. We only have more growth in our future.

13. I STRONGLY encouragethat everybody on this forum do what they can to spread the message of Ron Paul.

But more importantly...Spread the MALPRACTCE and CORRUPTION of the system thats trying to STOP HIM.

Find video's of the election fraud and just share them on FB or twitter or whatever. The only reason he's not winning and we're not in a totalrevolution is because most peopleare clueless. Today we have the internet though. They know that we can share information so quickly and easily today, and you also know how they are trying to put a stop to the internet with SOPA and other cyber censor bills.

So do everything you can to share the video's of Election fraud against Paul
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXBc7f074Eg]Missouri Caucus Rigged Fraud, NO Camera's Allowed Ron Paul Mitt Romney Voters Election St Charles - YouTube[/ame]

And expose the KONY 2012 SCAM as well.
    Prison Planet.com » Ugandans React Angrily To Kony 2012 Propaganda Film
    If we all get everybody exposed to this bullshit, we'll all be so pissed. More and more people will send it, and it'll spread like wildfire. We have to fight against the SYSTEM, and expose the system, because most American's still think the gov't is trying to help them, when that is clearly not the case.

SPREAD THE VIDEO'S AROUND