Ron Paul Warns of 2nd American Revolution if Obama Bans Guns with EO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Love me some Ron Paul!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WeliGPmcPM]Ron Paul Warns of 2nd American Revolution if Obama Bans Guns with EO - YouTube[/ame]

2. Shits going down in 2013.

3. The sooner the better.

4. The Supreme Court would strike it down as fast as Obama could write it. There are checks and balances in place to stop abuse of power by all the branches of government.

5. Exactly! There is no abuse or corruption in the U.S. political system...it's functioning great.

6. Actually if you watched the entire thing Dr Paul was very carful to not say anything about revolution.

The only thing he said is that if federal aagents start confiscating guns Americans might be inclined to resist

7. Riiiight just like they did with ndaa

8. Yeah and the Patriot Act

9. Bull. When was the last time SCOTUS or Congress overturned Obama on anything?

10. #10 tflga, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    FISA Was just spirited through with ease.

Unwarranted wiretapping, unconstitutional crap everywhere.

We wage unconstitutional military actions across the globe daily; We have an unconstitutional banking system; We have an unconstitutional and immoral obligation to police the world with 800-900 military bases and have spent an extraordinary amount of time and money wasting it on military expenditures.

Quite frankly, I think it will have more support than people like to think. Congress isn't awake man, don't get me wrong. But you heard the man, from inside the belly: That of which are importance resides in that house of cards my friends. This is not new.

I'd like to interview every member of congress and ask them their take on the constitution, what it means to them, and the role of government.

Wow, what a great project. You go and interview these men and woman and ask them 1 BIG BOMB question that just fucking gets them to pretty much admit they are all statist buttholes. It'd be a quick 10 minute video of each congressman/woman admitting to big government love and satire. Oh my god. Someone must do this

11. :laughing:

i'm sorry..

but that was funny.

12. I'll take your word for it. To be honest I only watched the beginning 5 minutes until Jones started talking. I guess I shouldn't be surprised a youtube video will have a sensationalized title lol.

13. Dr. Paul must be careful he could easily be arrested by these goons. The MSM would love it too.

14. Just because you don't like the outcome of an election or a Supreme Court decision, that doesn't mean that the whole system is fucked up. It just means you're too childish to accept the results. Oh well. Obama may use his authority to ban those weapons. And I'm just as certain that it will be challenged in the courts. Presidents, in the past, have been challenged in the courts and have lost. Give the process a chance to work.

15. [​IMG]

16. Now you're making me laugh.

17. Jill Stein another alternative Presidential candidate has been arressted at least twice why do you think they wouldn't do the same for Ron Paul especially if he called for a Revolution?

18. #18 LDSR, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    You got me! I'm just butt-hurt that Romney isn't the POTUS. If you want to play the game of ad hominems, here's one just for you. You are a tool.

Name-calling/disrespect is not allowed here = WW

19. Most people who discuss politics are, I mean think about it, no side is 'right' or 'special', same toilet...

20. Now your making me laugh.

Patriot Act
    FISA
    NDAA
    Citizens United

Three well known recent examples of the system not working.

What reason could you have to say the system does work?