Ron paul supporters do not get demoralized!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011.

1. The news went out on an ALL OUT PLANNED ATTACK today to demoralize Americans.

Ron Paul is getting biased reports that are full of holes that I will discredit for you.

1. The media has realized to release similar information in "doses"
    2. They feel the only people who will care are Ron Paul supporters.
    3. Ron Paul has never had this much support, oh wait he just got more, and even more while I was typing this.

YOU ARE FALLING INTO THEIR LINE OF FIRE! DO NOT BELIEVE THE BEAST! IT WILL ALWAYS HATE YOUR IDEAS AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL AT THE CORE!

Ron Paul is "Unelectable" hmmmmm

Here is the fact Ron Paul is THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN WITH 87% OF THE STATISTIC AT THIS POINT.

The nominability of Ron Paul is HORRID because the insiders only have MONEY in their interests. He placed at 3.2% because as opposed to Romney and Perry, he doesnt pay the media nor will change his stance. The find him AN ABSOLUTE MESS TO COVER BECAUSE HE WILL SAY THE SAME PRINCIPLES OVER AND OVER HE WILL sway the public AGAINST THE BEAST!

Perry and Romney have a 40-50% electability because the people dont like them!
    Isnt it curious Ron Paul placed at 3.2% while having the biggest gain to WIN the election.

They are basically saying RON PAUL IS A NUKE HE IS DANGEROUS TO THEM! The media IS SCRAMBLING trying to win back readers gained through lies. I plea, do not give in. They do not have you at heart. Ron Paul does, and how could you give up on him???

Ron Paul HATES MSM! It isnt fair, it sways opinions, it kills dreams.

What THE BEAST is doing is trying to find our cracks, to lose faith in our candidate, I urge you to not believe their hype.

This is THEIR FORMAL ATTACK because what did we just do??? Get a shit load MORE PAUL SUPPORTERS FROM ALEX JONES AND JON STEWART.

Come on blades, dont make me fucking sick because we got some naysayers who dont believe in OUR rEVOLution!

Keep pressing until they have to accept him. The more you post about losing support YOU ARE DIRECTLY HELPING THE BEAST ACCOMPLISH GETTING PERRY AS PRESIDENT AND ROMNEY AS VICE PRESIDENT.

Come on now, if you feel depressed SHARE A POSITIVE MESSAGE TO NEW PEOPLE! It will counteract your negativity with positivity and new supporters.

Please, do not back down from our last chance as a nation to become liberated from the iron jaw of THE BEAST.

2. REMEMBER THE BEAST DOES NOT WANT LIBERTY AND PEACE TO REIGN!

They will lie at any chace to try to sway you back to the MSM and THE BEAST, remember MSM is a fucking bullshitters party that will lie over and over to try to beat it into people.

I commend anybody who can look above and beyond to our revolution.

Remember Paul will NEVER be given full credit until they know they cannot do anything anymore and then they will reveal what their true intent is.

BE WARY MY FELLOW AMERICANS.

3. This is pretty intense, i agree with all of it, but you sound like an angry high school football coach trying to rally his team with anger from his dysfunctional childhood

4. well im fucking pissed off after realizing what our fucking government has done to us.

Ron Paul has awakened me and I am not happy at all.

5. You're spot on. His rant is both creepy and scary.

6. You're not going to strap a bomb on to your chest and get on board a plane yelling "Long live Ron Paul", are you?

7. this is a peaceful revolution.

Its in my heart to never let people feel like theyve lost hope. I wish I could convince people.
    I yell about it because this issue is really important to me.

If the future of America isnt as important to you to me, we are doomed if the majorty feels the same way, not compelled to care as much.

The more I care, the more people find out, the more I am doing my personal job of being a reminder of a better tomorrow.

If you cant understand that, and think I am crazy let God please guide you be awoken and as angry as I am so we CAN make change. Dont let the msm trick you.

8. how would that help the cause at all?

why are you trying to make him look like a terrorist? terrorists arent even real. like, 50 people die a year from terrorism. whoop de fucking doo.

asprin kills more people :rolleyes:

9. Agree with you bro. I hope you make a difference.

10. there has to be at least one person, I dont know of anybody personally pushing as hard as I am but I assure you, I HAVE broken the strong grip of deception amongst others who will just give peace a chance.

I dont want to be part of the nation known in the future, the ones who never stood up and ultimately ended blooded and defeated because we didnt learn from history. We may quite be the last generation of the United States, but there is hope if you can just spread the truth of liberty and the supreme law of the land which is not to be oppressed amongst destroyers, theives, traitors, murderers.

Please let us all come together for unity to defeat this nation's great last evil.

This is it folks, if you don't believe me and the issues do come to haunt us for being cowards to 400 congressmen that LIE, STEAL, CHEAT. Would we have deserved such a punishment for not being awake and caring for human beings because just the thought of this death of a great nation will be the saddest day in history. That we let 400 people destroy us because we did not live what we had thought or had said.

I plea to all of you, spread the word as far as you can as much as you can.
    If we can succeed to overcome strife, hardship, and ultimately peace we will be rewarded as living how WE THE PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED.

rEVOLution!

11. I think it is almost obvious how much of a better candidate ron paul is for presidency when compared to his running mates. I have had some in depth political discussions about where they would think the world would be headed depending on who was elected. I personally think that ron pauls plan to shift more power to the states, and have a more limited central govt. is a better plan than "killing our number 1 enemy, TURRISTS:eek:", and further plunging us into this abyss we are currently dangling our feet over.

Also, it is quite obvious that some the media is suppressing ron paul by excluding him from polls, or giving a biased representation of his supporters, ect. This makes a lot of people not want to support him in fear of breaking the status quo or not conforming to their families political views.

As citizens it is our right to vote for the best candidate, be careful to make sure your not voting for someone just because everyone else is, or think your vote wont count because it is going against the grain of the media. Because that, is just what they are trying to do.

12. Shipwreck you are awesome +rep for the fire that's in your heart.

13. It's still very early in the campaign. Primaries don't even start until early next year (I believe). Just chill out, smoke some bowls and talk with the people you know about registering Republican to vote for Dr. Paul in the Republican primaries (if there state has a closed primary). Stay positive & optimistic. :)

14. I haven't read any other post in this thread because I'm at work, but bro, I couldn't have said it better myself. At times I catch myself listening to Fox or CNN and thinking maybe they have a point. Then, I go back and look through my OWN research again and realize that everything the media says is BS. :smoking:

RP 2012

15. I cant stop because if I do I will feel extreme guilt if I hadnt done anything to prevent it.

Go big or go home.

Still more than half a year? Good, even more supporters we can show towards Ron Paul and his goodness.

Imagine, he will overthrown a Plutarchy and we will be forever known as a real revolution.
    How many people can ever say that we came from one of the worlds most oppressive governments and were presented with an option for a great peaceful nation that would have FREE CHOICE.

Maybe you guys are blinded, cant think of life without material items, money, corporate slogans that previously controlled this state.

No, I wont stop because that would be WRONG.
    At least if this all comes down on us, I can tell God I did everything I could to have warned everybody of the utter devastation known as government has forced upon us.
    Im trying to change, for me to stop would make me a hypocrite for an individual such as myself, intelligent, informed that I didnt tell everybody?

This nation is going to either sink or fall.
    We hit our "15 trillion debt ceiling" its honestly up to you how bad you want to prevent your rights being fucked out of you everyday, giving your money and work to do slave labor.

I see Ron Paul and I KNOW he can solve it all, our message isnt going to end until everybody knows. I cannot stop, our days are numbered and I am deeply concerned and frightend of what we could become spawning from cowardice, malignancy, xenophobia, terror, and manipulation that entangles us all.

Give peace a chance.

16. And even if he is elected and somehow morphed into the war mongering, flip flopping monster our latest leaders like that hank guy would like to put it.....we're no worse off.

17. if he does change the only true option is a peoples physical revolt.

I dont thin Paul will lie though, if he has been, hes been doing it well for over 22 years lol.

Plus you can tell his common sense answers are it. Nobody but him wants to say anything about it.

Look at rammeusen polls if you didnt believe me as Perry being the fucking anti christ.

Look at how high this mans numbers are and NOBODY has listend to him yet on a public debate level.

All polls are BS. Paul has had way more support before and yet he only gets 9%. Our numbers dont go away, we will triumph over tyrany and evil.

Let us tell the word of liberty goes beyond the two party dictatorship.

"Nobody agrees with a gold standard anymore"
    I would fucking LOVE to meet ONE person that claims that.

Now we know Rammeusen is bought by Perry and THE BEAST.

I really really am curious why no judge is speaking out against this. Judge Nap where are you?!!!
    We need everybody to hear.

As long as they get away with this they longer they will be allowed to lie.

News DOES sway public opinion, especially since EVERYBODY knows about the blacklist.

Look what Alex Jones and Jon Stewart did though! They pissed them off enough so to expose them to even more naysayers.

I also am seeing people call him crazy, some well versed but seemed off. I think we have insiders delving into comments and relaying the input of THE BEAST.

Seriously, the gold standard thing is a kind of dead giveaway that the federal reserve is in trouble because everybody knows its a scam.

I wont believe what they say, let us fight harder now. They want to play bullshit games, we will take care of this.

Anonymous and LulzSec are on the case, they are in the process of something big.
    Everybody can see this injustice, imagine how lulzsec and anonymous feels, not giving the good man a chance even.

It doesnt matter if you dont like him, he got shafted, because of that media is paying out big bucks to anybody willing to do anti paul stories. Sooner or later, they will have to stop because they will have run out of profits.

I told you though, media flips all the time! One bad, one good, one bad ALL FROM THE SAME SOURCES!

Clear deception. It should be treason that this is happening.