Ron Paul subliminal messages in Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qwerty man, Jun 20, 2012.

1. alright so I was watching Breaking Bad and I thought this was pretty funny. In season 4, Hank has Gail's notebook and he's showing it to Walter. As Walt is flipping through it, a little Ron Paul 2008 sticker is in there haha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

any other BB fans?

2. Hahaha oh man, never noticed that before! Can't wait for the last season.

3. Probably just a crew member placing the cup in there for this reason, to get people like us to find it.
    I don't think its that subliminal, just more of a sense of free advertising lol

4. Wouldn't really classify as subliminal, but I noticed it the first time I watched that episode :D

5. ^^

yeah same here..

need a new season of this asap.. i'm jonesin hard.

6. This next season is apparently going to be split between this summer and next summer, like wtf is that... :mad:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAt458P6DGs]Gale Boetticher Karaoke Song - Breaking Bad - YouTube[/ame]

8. Gale mentioned being a libertarian in the first episode he appeared in. I noticed the sticker as well, but I doubt it's "advertising" so much as a reference to his character's personality.

9. wtf?

why not just call it 2 seasons? lol..

10. Ah crap, yeah, it's because it's going to be the last season, I think lost did the same thing if I remember correctly, split their last season in half... :rolleyes:

At least when walking dead split their second season, it was only like a couple months split, not really too difficult to handle that one.

11. well a lot of shows take a midseason break.

but what breaking bad is doing is bullshit. 8 episodes 1 year, 8 episodes the next? they could have atleast done 2 seperate seasons with 10 episodes rather than 2 parts to a season a year apart with few episodes.