Ron Paul stand a chance

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I was talking to my dad about who he supported for the electrion 2012. when i brought up ron paul he says ron paul is a joke and doesn't stand a chance of winning and when I asked him who seemed like the best candidate for our country he said Mitt Romney seemed like the most honest candidate. :rolleyes: (My dad could probably get away working for fox news LMAO)

Hah I mean think what you want but I very strongly doubt this guys about to make any REAL changes like ron paul would. He just looks like another gear in machine that iss this fucked up country.

IMHO war is coming and the only way we can stop it is to make serious changes.

All the candidates just look like they're in for the money, they're saying what they think they need to say to get elected. The media control in this country is fucked up people need to know the truth

i will vote ron paul in 2012

people outside the US want this too

2. Ron Paul and John Huntsman are the only 2 Republican nominees that are intelligent people who know what they are talking about. But unfortunately our media HATES giving them TV time because they pose a big threat to the fascist laws that exsist in The United States of Theivs.

3. Both my parents are now Ron Paul supporters , all it takes is forcing a few debates or videos on them , either about how BAD the others are , or how GOOD Ron Paul is, most people with half a brain, with become a Ron Paul supporter , if they actually hear the man speak.

And the great thing about Ron Paul supporters, is after they hear the message , they dont flip flop ever again !

4. [quote name='"Russy"']Both my parents are now Ron Paul supporters , all it takes is forcing a few debates or videos on them , either about how BAD the others are , or how GOOD Ron Paul is, most people with half a brain, with become a Ron Paul supporter , if they actually hear the man speak.

And the great thing about Ron Paul supporters, is after they hear the message , they dont flip flop ever again ![/quote]

True true

5. Are you a drone?

6. One, Two, Three, Four, FIF!!!

7. Hey he had me at "supporting Marijuana".

And of course hes the only one without strings *CoughILLUMINATICough*

8. My dad said the same thing, although he said it more of like "I don't like anyone, but if I had to vote right now it'd be Romney"

9. That's the problem with the republican party, its full of straight laced dudes, who think Ron is wacky.

But, if you want to make a change in this country, you gotta start challenging them. Ask why do you think he's wacky. Name one think Ron has lied about. For that matter, name one thing that Ron has been wrong about. Did Ron vote the war? Did Ron support the taxpayer bailouts? Did Ron support the patriot act that limits your freedoms?

Challenge, challenge, challenge before its too late to fix this mess.

10. You know what I think? I think ron paul is famous on grasscity because of pot legalization, do people not care about any other issue?, i mean for fuck sake hes a god damn liberal, you want a filthy liberal running this country?, not that the president has any power, because big businesses own and run this country anyways but whatever.....

11. Have you read any posts about why people actually support him? And he isn't straight up legalizing it, he believes in states rights and would let them decide.

12. Ok, I think your high lol.

RP a liberal? His economic policies are more conservative than those of Ronald Reagan. You must think he is liberal because he does not support military excursions around the world. That son, does not make him a fascist colonialist, and more like our founding fathers.

13. Hes not going to help, do you not understand that money owns america and always will? Banks own this fucking country, america is corrupted by the dollar, only if extreme measures are taken will we survive, and a liberal ran government will not help, forgive grammar i am drunk off me ass LOL..........

14. Since this post is horribly incorrect, lets just chalk it up to your drunkenness.

15. Well how am i going to win the argument if i am arguing against somebody with extremely opposite views...........

16. Better than fucking Obama after not doing shit closes down dispensaries right after i get my card. Yay! Obama made a couple new roads and fucked up on all his other promises.. Ron Paul 2012 he's got my vote! :D

17. Don't you get it, RP is the ONLY politician that hates the FEDERAL RESERVE and would curb the powers of federal reserve to just print money like crazy.

For Christ's sake, he was the ONLY politician that came out today and said that it is wrong what the federal reserve did today to bailout the European banks on the backs of the U.S. taxpayers.

This whole charade has now become comical, and the Federal Reserve is going blow up the system if not checked.

18. Because his views aren't that of a "damn liberal" and he does want to make some pretty extreme changes. Ending the federal reserve for one. Have you watched debates with him? He doesn't flip-flop, he doesn't sell out, he wants whats best for America and the world.

I don't care enough to really have an argument about this, especially when I've got to wake up in 4 hours to take finals. Just go make this as a topic in the politics section and you'll get a good argument if you want one.

19. What I love is all the people who love the federal reserve. Why, I'm not sure.

The federal reserve was established right around 1913 at the behest of the british controlled banks for the benefit of the banks. And guess what, they did not nothing to prevent the great depression and probably added to it. Since then, they have done nothing but help create more and more debt at the expense of the dollar. I betcha they sold all gold in ft. Knox. You know that old relic that is not money as per Ben Bernanke.

20. Real talk.

I didn't know anything about a federal reserve until I started getting on here more often, so I can't hate on someone not knowing.

If they sold all the gold maybe we would have more dollars, since its not like gold backs our dollar now! I live right by Fort Knox too, completely irrelevant but that shit crazy, stopping on the road bordering its fence for a minute and its like you're a wanted criminal.