Ron Paul Spreading Disinformation about Hemp

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Dec 19, 2011.

1. The dude is..... man I cant even come up with a word. People even tried agreeing with him and he calls them a cointelpro????

I dont understand what is wrong with this guy. He has some serious issues.

2. Schizophrenia's a bitch.

3. My ignore list grows like a fuckin hemp plant, good god...

4. #84 Grizmoblust, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011

I fell into that dark side but I mostly recovered. I was insane last year, thinking that everybody was an agent. I was entrap in my own mind, thinking that they are all after me. Any flash from the camera, I always think, that was the agent. Or any car that follows me more than 5 minutes. Or anybody who talked and question about anything, I get over defensive and not respond. FOREVER ALONE! (Not anymore, though.)

Now, I'm all better but I still get that fear once awhile but it's nothing like this guy has.

Seriously, gov can really damage your mental awareness.

5. After our recent run in with the Federal Government we're in therapy.:eek:

If you check with your local college or university many social work departments have counseling available from students (our therapists are working on their masters degree in social work) with fees on a sliding scale.

It can help.

6. [quote name='"Hank Scorpio"']Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-K19l7xZXw

Ron Paul is spreading disinformation/misinformation about Hemp, also known as cannabis, marijuana, there are so many terms to describe the Hemp plant. The government repeals other laws, there are plenty of laws to repeal because they do more damage than the reasoning for the law. Repealing makes a law null and void. Please share the information.

Smoking marijuana is not stupid like Ron Paul tries to dumb down and manipulate the hatred they already created by mass mind control manipulation to ensure the most superior resource on earth is illegal. We need people to speak the truth and not manipulate the hatred that already exists. Medical marijuana is a scam, ensuring people pay high prices and the public are limited in their access to this harmless plant.

Take action, even if you only send an email. Why is controlling and limiting our ability to grow cannabis more popular than repealing the law to make it null and void so we are free to grow as many plants as we want?

Thomas Jefferson was a hemp farmer. There are documents in Library of Congress where George Washington states that he liked sitting on the back porch smoking a pipe of hemp. In early Colonial times people could pay their taxes with hemp!

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from? its inception. We don’t want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

I want to be able to grow my own organic food, medicine, clean energy/fuel, fiber without being bullied by corrupt authorities just to growing a limited amount of plants! Why is anyone wanting to limit a plant safer than drinking water? Nobody dies from Hemp.
    Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill: Scientific American

Our number one need is oxygen. Hemp and bamboo are the two fastest growing plants on the planet. Both have a uniquely bright infrared signature, creating oxygen and breathing in CO2. Bamboo grows in tropical and semi-tropical zones. Hemp grows everywhere but the poles. We need to switch fuels. Alcohol and hemp seed oil still burn oxygen, but create it while they are growing. Gasoline does not.

Rudolph Diesel who made the diesel engine to run on hemp fuel was found swimming with the fishes! Wide use of Rudolf Diesel’s engine would have made petroleum-based fuel obsolete. The idea was destroyed by marijuana prohibition after Rudolf Diesel’s death.

The first diesel fuel was made from oil pressed from hemp seeds. It’s non-toxic, a nitrogen fixer, grows well nearly everywhere, a renewable resource, makes food, fuel, paper, rope, medicine, cosmetics, plastic, housing and much more.

The seeds can be pressed and used for diesel. Leaves and stalks can be fermented and used for fuel grade alcohol. 1800 Gallons of Ethanol Per Acre. Hemp harvests the most ethanol per acre compared to the alternatives, 2-10 times more than corn ethanol. Low THC hemp plants produce less seed and ethanol per acre compared to other strains. Some varieties mature in 60-90 days.

Hemp also produces ozone while it grows. If the world switched to hemp for fuel, we could repair the southern ozone hole in less than two decades. Forests create oxygen. Ozone breathe in CO2, cool the air, attract moisture, create rain. We need them. They are our symbiots. Without them, we suffocate, are subject to droughts and weird weather.

In the 1930′s, hemp was stigmatized in a smear campaign by the petroleum, tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceutical, paper industries to insure against the competition of hemp fuel and safe, non-addicting and biodegradable products. The blind prejudice remains. If we and the other animals on the planet are to survive, we must see through this ignorance and correct the problem.

Switzerland Legalizing Up To 4 Marijuana Plants January 1 - Toke of the Town
    CAREnergy Crops

Whos side are people on?
    Truth (repealing the laws) or BIG BROTHER WORLD GOVERNMENT controlling our ability to grow cannabis and LIMITING our ability to be free?
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhrynElwu8k
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/2025/2025_Global_Governance.pdf

again, because of the COINTELPRO trying to disrupt and divide and conquer further (read the comments in my first video) i have to say

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from? its inception. We don’t want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

media is controlling both sides and ignoring how we can repeal laws, nobody know this...:eek: GUESS WHY

Truth Movement Hijacked! Censorship instead of truth. | Myles O'Howe[/quote]

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said "some of my best times have been sitting on my back veranda smoking hemp staring as far as the eye can see." Or something to that affect.

7. what time is the meeting?

i'll bring the dunkin munchkins..

8. Who is making the foil hats-I need an xxx-lg....:p

9. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy's posts were made by a markov generator fed propoganda. He can't hold a conversation for shit.

10. Damn I need that kinda gig, hook me up bro ;)

11. #92 Elem3nt17, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    The guy has a blog with youtube videos of him speaking and such. I think he's genuine, just troubled. If you look at his post history it's nothing but repeating the same points over and over. If people disagree with his posts he calls everybody either a troll or a cointel agent, lets the thread die, then starts a new one a week or two later.

haha we're famous!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZn_j0__GtM

12. i remember 10 years ago when paul supporters were called conspiracy theorists.

before paul was mainstream, and only had a few people that knew him from the documentaries hes been in.

unless ure an old timer and knew him back when he ran from president in the 80's.

13. Dude, Myles, write a letter to Ron Paul asking if he supports hemp. He really does, maybe he'll respond. He would legalize that shit in an instant. If you get permission from property owners you could plant that shit till your heart is content. I happen to agree with you that it would be a really great thing for our planet and us, I would probably try planting some too.

14. Oh my, as an Ontarian, I'm sorry for him. Fuck.

But shit this was funny, like someone having a breakdown over nothing! :eek:

15. :laughing: :bolt:

16. #98 Tripace, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    Speaking of hemp, does anyone know where to get real hemp seeds. Not mj, just plain ole hemp? Like a ton of them, for cheap? Just wondering. Thinking about doing the Johnny Appleseed thing, lol, just walk around planting hemp seeds everywhere.:D

Haha look what I just found: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/13/farmers-arrested-planting_n_318808.html

Awesome dude, sucks that he got busted, but helluva way to make a stand! Big thumbs up to that guy!

17. #99 Kushqt, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Roflmao.

18. Why Ron Paul supports hemp

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-K9yYtFOeQ [/video]