Ron Paul Spreading Disinformation about Hemp

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Dec 19, 2011.

1. So, how about this weather?

2. [quote name='"HighMtnSkier"']So, how about this weather?[/quote]

Classic cointellpro technique right here. Diverting attention.

:)

3. Wow, I don't think this is that big of a deal. I mean Ron Paul thinks it's stupid, but it's better than most of the politicians who want to jail people for possesion.

4. lol you guys are getting trolled...BAD..by somebody doing it unintentionally...look through other threads of his and see how peacefully logically explaining his ignorance is pointless and gets nowhere

5. #67 iCremateCanabis, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  6. He's the only candidate that would repeal federal laws against marijuana and hemp...

This thread's not for real, is it? Is this real life?

7. I love this thread.

8. [quote name='"Hank Scorpio"']

yeah...he mixed truth with disinformation.

ron paul says nobody outlawed it 2:41 "well nobodys outlawed it" that is pure disinfo...if nobodys outlawed it?

THE ISSUE HERE IS WE NEED TO REPEAL THE LAWS AGAINST CANNABIS SO WE ARE FREE TO GROW AS MANY PLANTS AS WE WANT. LEGALIZING LIKE IN SWITZERLAND THEY CAN ONLY GROW A LIMITED NUMBER OF PLANTS 4 EACH, WTF, I DONT EAT MEAT, I WANT TO GROW MY OWN FOOD, MY OWN ENERGY, IM TIRED OF HIGH ENERGY COSTS.

Ron paul seperates hemp and marijauna acting like they are idfferent WHEN THEY ARE THE SAME hemp with THC harvest A LOT MORE SEED and ENERGY/FUEL/ETHANOL compared to the low THC strain of hemp, FOOD WOULD BE MASS CHEAP, YOU CANT EVEN GET "HIGH" EATING SEEDS WITH HIGH THC.

1 OUNCE PER STALK=100 BARRELS OF OIL PER ACRE

they are trying to LIMIT the publics ability to grow a limited number of plants SO PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CONTROL.

WHAT PLANET ARE PEOPLE LIVING ON? EVERYTHING I SAY GETS IGNORED PEOPLE PRAISE RON PAUL LIKE A GOD EVEN ON A PRO CANNABIS WEBSITE WE NEED PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE RON PAUL PRETENDS TO JUST LIKE HOW OBAMA SAID THE WAR ON DRUGS WAS AN "UTTER FAILURE" SO WHY DOES HE NOT DO ANYTHING? SEE MY POINT! I DONT WANT THE SAME PATTERN TO APPEAR BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED AND CANT SEE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED[/quote]

how the fuck you want him to know this by memory? I don't even have those stats down I've spent like over hundreds (or 100?) of hours researching.

bottom line, you have the same goals he does. if he doesn't know all the little facts, it's because he has bigger fish to fry like police states, neocons, and 15 trillion dollars of debt.

Ron Paul is not your enemy

9. can we let this die

10. [quote name='"tflga"']can we let this die[/quote]

yes sorry I didn't see how insane it's gotten. bye thread, I'll vote you number one in the "crazy shit you will always associate with that poster" catagory

11. [​IMG]

Insane much?

12. I don't mean to give this thread anymore life, but I got a theory. OP could be one of these agents he's talking about and is discrediting the fact that these agents do exist by sounding so nutty. Plus, at the same time he's talking shit on RP.

I smell something fishy :smoke:

13. who the fuck is cointellpro?

14. Was a joke im aware of what is is :p

15. #78 Elem3nt17, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    Do a search on threads made by him, thread after thread of the same trademark nonsensical thought patterns. I felt kinda bad how everyone was knocking the guy so hard. I sent him a pm and everything saying I didnt think he was crazy and dont let everyone get him down. The more I look into his post history though, the more I sense that there is something fishy about this guy.

16. Dude shows a lot of schizophrenic traits, me thinks.

17. #80 Elem3nt17, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    Oh he most certainly does.
    Myles O'Howe | Gardening, Hemp, Mystery, Research, Science, Space, Sustainability