Ron Paul PREACHING it at the marijuana debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Flonkas, May 7, 2011.

1. #101 Norma Stits, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can believe what you like.. but what said is 100% fact.. indisputable 100% fact... But if you want to live in denial that's your choice. Do you know what a Neoconservative is?

2. there are many ideologies i dont expect obama to suppress everyone. fundamentally obama's vision is most similar to mine that is simply why i choose him.

3. Just for my own amusement, what did you think of George W. Bush?

4. #104 Norma Stits, May 9, 2011
    And like I said.. I respect you for that.. I have many neo-con friends, y'all have your views and I have mine.. that's what's great about this country, were still free to discuss our views.

5. you think obama's foreign policy is neoconservative because his ideals are constrained by reality. i dont have any ideologies and obama is the most likely person to do the right thing.

6. :hide:

7. for his performance i give him 3/10 but for his qualities as a president i give him 7/10.

8. #108 Norma Stits, May 9, 2011
    No.. I do not think that his foreign policy is neoconservative, I know for 100% fact that it is.. would you care to explain why you may not think it is?

9. there are occasions when using force is right and when it isn't. obama is making the right choices with the choices he has.

10. #110 Norma Stits, May 9, 2011
    Continuing the war in Iraq is the right choice in your opinion?

11. So you're not agreeing or disagreeing that Obama's Foreign Policy is Neo-Conservative.

And I wasn't talking about Kstigs earlier either btw.

12. yea i believe the nature of war has changed and 20th century rules can no longer work. purely from a security basis i think the us needs to conduct "wars" in more countries than just now. the sooner the warfare paradigm shifts, the more resources and lives we can save.

13. im agreeing that obama's policy may align with a neocon agenda but that doesn't prove obama can be labeled a neocon nor that the neocon choice is incorrect.

and if you think my posts arent full of substance... then i dont really know what to tell you other than reread them

14. *reads title of thread*

this thread should die.

15. Paid Obama shill is paid.

16. Continuing the drug war and marijuana prohibition: a good choice?

17. - Continuing to run up a monstrous deficit
    - Continuing US military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan
    - Continuing to hold and torture people in secret prisons without any due process

All good choices.

18. Here is the first post I quoted by you, Marianas. In it, you start off by claiming that "people arent educated enough about civics to understand what the government is doing for them" even though you didn't even attempt to prove this. How polite of you to just assume what other people understand. You even went on to say (in one of your following posts) that we're being manipulated. I can't imagine why I was so rude to you. Probably has nothing to do with any of your posts.

Shills like you won't last very long here. You're either going to man up or you're going to leave just like the dozens that have come before you.

19. sounds like something Bush would do..

and you forgot the invasion of Libya in your list.. :cool:

20. I'm betting I forgot at least a dozen things, but I can't be fucked remembering all the stupid shit this administration has done, so I thought it would be ok to just start with three.