Ron Paul on Larry King tonight to talk about legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deutschbag, Mar 13, 2009.

1. http://www.campaignforliberty.com/index.php

More and more exposure for the cause. :hello:

2. If I am home at that time I will be watching this.

3. Man this is incredible how much coverage this issue is getting. Looking forward to it..

4. #4 floating_by, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  5. YES
    I hope

Ron paul speaks the

"Marijuana legalization would do this this and this. Plus its not that bad. Here is why the gateway theory is wrong. Here is why the addiction statistics are constantly skewed. Here is this myth, blah blah"

Not the

"Marijuana is harmful, but the government needs to stop crimanlizing it because its unconstitutional to do so. It would also save money and raise taxes"

6. He is on right now vs. Actor Steven Baldwin.

7. I thought he did well.

Freedom of choice!

and hell yes there are a lot of marijuana smokers that support Ron Paul, Mr Baldwin. :smoking:

8. I like the way the biased hick and washed-up Balwin team up on Paul - including such bullshit like "Baldwin, I'm going to give you the last word." No shit, it's because he's against legalization/decriminalization due to being brainwashed via goverment false propaganda, including you're entire network.

9. What? Baldwin is anti pot?

BOOOOO

10. I just watched it ron ripped stephen a new asshole. Lol Baldwen said the same 2 "cons" they've been useing forever. we keep coming up with new "pros" for our cause everyday it will be legal in cali no doubt. soon to be the whole u.s,:D

11. He's a "born again christian"

12. ...and doesn't realize that legal herb is not a sin - SO WHY NOT MAKE IT JUST THAT.

13. I missed the whole damn thing :/ can anyone direct me to a place where I can find it I gotta see this shit

14. 2nd :confused:

15. Here it is, Ron Paul owned him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufekh_SwZd0"]YouTube - Ron Paul debates Stephen Baldwin on Legalizing Marijuana on CNN Larry King 03/13/2009[/ame]

16. lol I have to ask something where do christians have the balls to try and have a say in weather mj should be legal or not. where the fuck in the bible does it say your not supposed to smoke weed?

17. Stephen baldwins just full of bullshit. It doesnt have anything to do with being christian, it has to do with being an ignorant christian. thx for posting this. nice vid.
    fuck stephen baldwin damn..

18. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufekh_SwZd0"]YouTube - Ron Paul debates Stephen Baldwin on Legalizing Marijuana on CNN Larry King 03/13/2009[/ame]

19. watchin it now in Hd

20. My God.

Stephen Baldwin is such an imbecile that I am sure God will disown his ass, after having his ass owned by Ron Paul like this!

What an ignorant moron. The uneducated ones (Like Stephen Baldwin, for example) only have like three things they can even try to offer as to why it shouldn't be legalized. And every one of those reasons, without exception, is flawed, false and already dis proven by actual data.

I guess they won't let Morons have "Actual Data".

They might put their fucking eye out, for Christ's sake!!

:eek:

I told my wife that I personally think that anyone who goes on any type of medium like TV, radio, etc., to debate Marijuana, should have to pass a minimum level of competency test about their level of understanding of the facts about Cannabis, or they don't get to play.

They want to save us all from the horrors of Cannabis?

How's about they save us all from having to watch them make asses out of themselves on national television.

It will never cease to amaze me that these idiots actually fucking believe what they are saying.

Thanks for the vids for those that couldn't see it live, folks.

It was a sad display for Stephen Baldwin, but yet another feather in the cap of Legalization and Control of Marijuana, I am thinking!