Ron Paul Money bomb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by purple grapes, Dec 16, 2011.

1. #1 purple grapes, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7q6Oas5PgQ[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L441IHctqsM]A message from John Tate - Ron Paul Tea Party Money Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

Spread the word

2. He's almost at 2million now. :metal:

3. Make that 3.5 million. ;)

4. Especially after reading the "30 signs America is turning into a prison" I realize that we need this man.

Only politician that respects the constitution anymore.

5. Constitution, what's that!?! Seriously, though, I foresee my grandkids asking that question.

6. Thats really scary and sad if you think about it. That means we need to keep that from happening now while we still have the Constitution. Things are starting to get really ugly out there and if things don't go our way we are screwed.

7. man i fucking love ron paul. If he gets elected there might still be hope for the united states

8. Is there some sort of media blackout on Ron Paul's campaign? He was tied for first, now he's in first, and on the Daily Show the other night all they would mention was Gingrich and Romney.

9. those polls vary so much and keep changing i dont pay attention to them till about a month before election day so i dont get my hopes up lol

10. [quote name='"travilanche"']Is there some sort of media blackout on Ron Paul's campaign? He was tied for first, now he's in first, and on the Daily Show the other night all they would mention was Gingrich and Romney.[/quote]

Jon Stewart was amongst the first to point out the bias against Ron Paul. It was only after the show aired joking about the bias did Paul receive the mere fraction of airtime he deserves.

I went to highschool with classmates that didn't know the difference between Doi from the constitution. Ignorance spreads by ignorance. This man is the key to our rights.

I swear though if some bullshit like 2000 happened and he doesn't get elected, there will be riots.

11. The thing is you may be more right than you know. I know there is a big backing among those in the military for Ron Paul and not to mention other groups it wouldn't take much to spark the flames of riots and then a real revolution. Stay alert folks the road ahead is going to start to get really bumpy you may want to fasten your seatbelts. I hope that he gets it, we need true change in this country and a BIG change for the BETTER. If he doesn't we are screwed.

12. #14 tharedhead, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    When RP comes in first place...I wonder how fast they will be to insist that the good doctor won because of "hackers"....
    News from The Associated Press

13. [quote name='"stoned4sure003"']

The thing is you may be more right than you know. I know there is a big backing among those in the military for Ron Paul and not to mention other groups it wouldn't take much to spark the flames of riots and then a real revolution. Stay alert folks the road ahead is going to start to get really bumpy you may want to fasten your seatbelts. I hope that he gets it, we need true change in this country and a BIG change for the BETTER. If he doesn't we are screwed.[/quote]

Also seeing that the approval rating for congress is below 10 percent, we are on verge of economic collapse, and the formation of a government that is damn similar to Orwellian tales, I would encourage it. The country is in need of a revolution. Whether it be election of Ron Paul, or a civil war, it is necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Over $4.25 Million raised in 4 days.

15. Now at $4.3 million! Go Ron Paul!

BTW, anyone know how long the money bomb is supposed to last for? I thought it was going to just be through the weekend.

16. He really is gaining some power here in Iowa.. they've brought him up a few times in the news the past week saying how he's a surprise upset poll leader, newt losing considerable leverage. I'm pretty sure the debate here in Des Moines really helped get his voice out..