Ron Paul = Jesus Freak??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by metalplusweed, Feb 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Burrito Bandito"']There's a reason our founding fathers were all Christian.

There's a reason on all of our money it says "in God we trust".

Jesus was one of the holiest, humblest, and influential people in History. There are very few people I would rather model my beliefs after.[/quote]

Not all of our founding fathers were Christian, a considerable amount of them were feeemasons which kinda falls in the deist category. And dollar bills didn't have "in god we trust" on them until 1956. If it were up to me I would put "America Fuck Yea" on our monies

2. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']guess what.. ron paul also believes people can worship Allah!! he has stated he supports freedom of religion in middle eastern countries where radical muslims rule. he is a whore!!!

what a hypocrite[/quote]

Allah just means god in a different language

3. I'd be down with that, haha :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Burrito Bandito"']

I'd be down with that, haha :smoke:[/quote]

America Fuck Yea just says it all

5. to every body pumpin out the fear on RP being a gawd wad. I am a declared and unashamed atheist. i will be voting for the Dr. in november whether he gets the nomination or not. i will vote for ron paul if i have to scratch his name on a rock and throw it through the election office window.

the message of liberty is non-denominational. the idea of liberty that ron paul asserts is one of individual liberty...your rights are not tied to your race, your religion, your sex, or even your nationality or nation of origin. your rights are yours regardless of where you live or whom calls you their slave.

and remember Ron Paul is the only candidate that has explicitly said that the protections in the constitution for religion MUST apply to atheists as well as religionists. no other presidential candidate that i can remember has ever said such a thing.

6. ^ this is true.

I mean what is scary about what the good doctor says? Is it the end to corpatism? The end of unconstitutional wars? The personal liberty to decide for yourself what to put in your body? Or to decide how to invest YOUR money how you want for YOUR retirement? The only thing I disagree with Ron Paul on is abortion, I'm pro choice. But good thing Dr. Paul doesn't think abortion is a federal problem, the states cab decide. Sorry for the paragraph, but I'm all high and passionate about this type of stuff

7. Garrison is hilarious, but I'm gonna have to put him on ignore pretty soon lol

8. If this Christian Reconstructionalist gets in, it's going to be very bad for education, abortion, secularism and more. You think it's a joke? This bible-crazed lunatic believes that we are a Christian Nation, and intends to do everything possible to allow the extremists in the states to infuse the bible into the law.

Ron Paul: wrong for atheists, wrong for secular America - National Humanist | Examiner.com

He's already on record as stating that the bible requires gold and silver as currency, which is one of the main reasons he supports this backwards idea.

Don't trust this guy, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's playing the weed crowd for fools, and he's done a very good job of it.

9. [​IMG]

10. He's not just unstable, he's out of his mind, what little there is of one in his head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIAYh-2LX0"]Creationist Loon Ron Paul Thinks The Bible Dictates Monetary Policy - YouTube[/ame]

11. So pretty much he's saying that no matter how we look at our spending, it is completely insane, immoral, and unsustainable.

If that is insane, I'm not sure what to call having a trillion dollar deficit for the next 30 years. What could go wrong with that?

12. Yes, they are bad, but not all-the-way crazy like Ron Paul is.

13. I am glad that you think I should be banned, it means that my bringing the facts to light is disturbing to you - and I do hope to show that this man, Ron Paul, is not the person that many here think he is.

14. What happened to the posting times of this thread? Recent messages are not in the order that they were placed - they are showing times of 9 hours earlier. This message was placed at 1:33 PM, not 4:33 in the AM! Is this a warning from the great beyond to lay off Ron Paul and the bible? :hello:

15. #76 SouthrnSmoke, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    If gods aren't worthy of worship, then surely worshipping and abiding by men is beneath human beings too yes?

16. I'd say that putting the country under biblical law is more insane, immoral and unsustainable than having a trillion dollar deficit for 30 years.

17. Damn garrison, you're trolling this thread hardcore.. I dont understand why you have not been banned yet.

18. Yeah.. Cause the Mormon and other religious fanatic (Santorum) aren't equally as bad.

Fuck off guy.

19. [​IMG]