Ron paul is...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ThatChronicBuzz, Oct 7, 2011.

1. this made my day :D

2. i tried it...lol

3. If you think Ron Paul is crazy i'd really like to know what you think about the other backwardassfucks going for the Republican nomination

Since this is so funny for you...

4. Na.

You're an idiot.

5. Ron Paul is

The only hope we have to become a normal fucking country again. The only person who IS NOT crazy is Ron Paul.

6. all politicians are fucking stupid, backwards, corrupt and smell like poop.

7. Ron Paul 2012 alllll daaaay motherfucker

8. honestly i don't get what the big deal about ron paul is, most of the policies he has now that have everyone on this site raging about him only started in the last few years, it seems obvious to me he's just doing the same thing every other politician in history has done. remember all the campaign about 'change' in the obama campaign? and the 'ron paul revolution'? does no one see the similarities? if ron paul gets elected he's just doing to do whatever the fuck he wants just like everyone before him. just my opinion...i doubt he'll be elected anyway.

9. Rofl. Why does my husband wear panties.

10. You can type in any politician who is trying to win in 2012 and it will show similar suggestions. My favorite has to be "obama is" just because it suggests "obama is a cactus" o_O

11. Over his 30 years as an elected representative, the consistency of his views/stances are actually quite remarkable compared to other politicians. I'd like to hear why you think it's only been "the last few years"....

You know why his views have been consistent? B/c "Dr. No", unlike Obama, still uses the US Constitution as his personal guide to determine what is just and what is not.

12. Good ones are
    'why is my'
    'women should'
    'is my'

13. [quote name='"illadelphin"']all politicians are fucking stupid, backwards, corrupt and smell like poop.[/quote]

Amen my brotha.

I love how even politicians become trendy. :laughing:

I've washed my hands of the whole ordeal.

14. Ron Paul is saying the same things now, that he was saying 20 years ago. Learn your shit before you pop off at the mouth, homie.

15. I have a ton of resources/evidence to show you, Sunn, that you are ill-informed about RP's consistency.... I guess before I shove info down your throat though, I would like to know what Sunn exactly meant by "the last few years".... I can go back further if need be, but here's a really well summarized video that shows Paul throughout the years (starting in 1983)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evYwPJUY_cc&feature=related]Ron Paul's Words of Warning From 1983 to 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

He ran his Congressional campaign in the late 70's on the same notorious beliefs that he still owns up to today. Sunn, feel free to let us know why you think he is inconsistent and wavering, and please include direct evidence that shows he once stood for something else.

16. People still use IE?

17. haha i knew i was going to get fucking destroyed if i said that shit here, but whatever. i kind of hope he does get elected just to see how much change won't occur.