Ron Paul is making a lot of sense

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 16, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Another video of his I COMPLETELY agree with!

The speech is written and read by Ron Paul. The music is Aphex Twin.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKBDHWDgBo]YouTube - Ron Paul - Imagine - Kinetic Typography[/ame]

or another Metallica version of the same speech :laughing:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUtv1A9IVk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Ron Paul on Dylan Ratigan May 16 2011

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyHylqFbv4[/ame]

2. Ron paul has been making sense since the first bush administration, however americans are too stupid to elect someone like him so fuck them they get what they deserve!

burn this shit to the ground

3. I've always heard of him in the past. I knew of the name Ron Paul, but that was all. I don't think he ever got fair coverage in the past elections has he?

I think this year may just be his year

4. #4 Droogie, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    I fucking love that video. Its excellent

btw the second video is an entirely different speech

5. he's not going to win, thank god. crazy racist conspiracy theorist. thank god stoners aren't a majority of voters, because if they did, add that to the crazy, ignorant tea baggers( aka" patriots" LOL-are you fucking kidding me!?) and he might stand a chance!

6. Wow, I didn't think anybody could get more ignorant, but then I remembered this was the Internet and I laughed :laughing:

7. Oh boy, here we go with the Ron Paul is a racist comments..

Hes not racist, educate yourself. Here is a quote from Paul himself on racism:

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals . . . By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racists . . . we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty."

8. Just posted to FB.

9. Hey, how about you educate yourself and look at shit he said in the past, not in the past year, before you say I'm wrong.

10. How about you educate us

11. Nah man the TV Box won't allow that.;)

12. Alrighty then! I'll start off with some choice quotes on everyones favorite pro-marijuana politician!
    "Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day"
    "Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities."
    Deemed the race riots in LA 1992 ended because "they went to pick up their welfare checks."

Tell me they were written by a ghostwriter, whatever. If so, why didn't he correct them back then? Only just recently did he say they were false. But w/e.

Edit: TV box, eh?

13. I'd hate to ask, but where are your sources? I can do that too and say someone said something. From the sounds of it this is documented. So where's the beef yo

14. #16 Swills, May 18, 2011
    Well right here I have a problem with your first link
    Does no one have these newsletters?

I'll continue with your other links. But the Ron Paul your first link is not the Ron Paul I see in all these YouTube vidoes, and I agree with everything he says in those videos. So unless he's trying to pull as fast one on the American by telling us sweet lies then once he's in office he'll go Ha! FOOL YOU! Which, I guess, is what politicians do anyways, right?

Well, I actually have a good feeling about Ron Paul and I'm excited to vote. I'm actually going to vote and vote for someone I believe in. Fuck yes bout god damn time

15. The newsletters are over the web, sure ya can find em. Yeah you're right, the political game, turning water into wine, walking on water, blablabla. He's a racist, that's my story and i'm sticking to it! haha oh well

16. That reminds I wanted a glass of wine, thanks :laughing: I blame the pot

17. #19 Droogie, May 18, 2011
    Honestly, I don't agree with every single thing Ron Paul has ever said. But anybody who advocates ending two of the most unjustified wars in American history (War on "Terror" and the The War on Drugs) is getting my vote.

18. No such thing as a perfect candidate, to be quite frank.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBlk1Vpeuw]YouTube - Ron Paul addresses charges of racism on CNN[/ame]

Here he is addressing these "Racist" allegations.