Ron Paul is a religious nutjob.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lenny., Sep 4, 2011.

1. Lol not really, but how many of you thought you were ready to own someone?

2. Oh I clicked this thread so hard my mouse just about broke

3. I was about to agree with you.

4. Would someone mind telling me how he isn't?

It is my understanding that he does not believe in evolution, and will seek to outlaw all abortion if he is elected- no matter if the girl was raped, or if the pregnancy puts the girl in danger (Ever seen pictures of a pregnant 13 year old girl?).

I agree with him on many subjects, but I can't let something like that slide.

5. Obama 2008: "Change"

Ron Paul 2012: "Revolution"

change =/= revolution

same thing???

6. um thats a negative... the only thing he really wants to 'outlaw' is the federal govt's intrusion in our lives.

he wants to leave these kinds of things up to the states to decide whats best for their citizens

7. Ron Paul doesn't want to outlaw anything. He merely aims to uphold the laws and FREEDOMS put in place by our founding fathers.

8. Please share with us here you learned this.

@ Op, there is already like 6 of these threads, I admittedly came in think you had to be an idiot to make another lol.

If you REALLY wanted to troll, you could have just let it go it probably would have made it 5-14 pages.

Either way, pretty funny.

9. I'll take a religious (but honest) nutjob over a lying, war-mongering corporatist any day...

10. Why do misinformed people CONSISTENTLY post FALSE facts and make such ridiculous claims as far as ron pauls candidacy

You're the nutjobs!

He's stated again and again tirelessly that its STATES RIGHTS. look up the definition of states rights everyone

11. There is no presidential road to revolution through are existing political systems.

12. There could be a "revolution" in the minds of the people, breaking the shackles of state control.:smoke:

:hippie:

13. RP did not coin the term revolution, and brainwash his followers with it.

His followers voluntarily applied the term revolution to his cause because that's what they feel he stands for.

The difference lies in the fact that Obama and his campaign crew know how to play on the emotions of the people, and they exploited. RP did no such thing.

14. Obamas "a Fucking idiot"

Ron paul "revolution"

Viva revolution

15. I was coming for you fucker! :laughing:

16. Ron Paul smells like an old man.

17. #17 Verdurous, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So does Michelle Bachman. :p

18. I know you all aren't fans of Obama. But he wears a very modest aftershave and has great dental hygiene. No halitosis there and he's a smoker, so that's saying something.

19. if only that's all it took to be a good president...

20. I actually wanted to see how many people wouldn't read the post and get mad at me