Ron Paul Interview 1988

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ManoftheClouds, May 3, 2012.

1. Recently I found a rare video of Ron Paul on YouTube from 1988 when he was with the Libertarian Party. This was before he joined the Republican Party to become a mainstream candidate and get his message to the masses, and I gotta say I love how truthful he was even back then. I am a 2012 Ron Paul Supporter as far as mainstream candidates go, because his plans are to reinstate the Constitution and target the corrupt banking system with an audit of the Federal Reserve. I don't agree with all of his policies, but the corrupt system of banking and law are the root causes for all of our problems. If he is serious about these policies, we could become a Utopian society overnight.

He talks about reasons to abolish the FBI and CIA in this interview. What he says at the end is very significant in relation to the Unconstitutional Wars that have been enacted over the past 20+ years. You'll never hear about it or see it on the mainstream media, and right now it only has 479 views on YouTube.

Let me know what you guys think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySb1uDCO7p4&feature=colike"]Ron Paul in 1988 on abolishing the FBI/CIA - YouTube[/ame]

:yay:

2. He was such a better speaker when he was young and full of energy. He is still full of energy but his age has taken its tole.

3. #3 ManoftheClouds, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    Amen to that. I think the way he spoke and the things he said back then are the reason why he was kept in obscurity until recent years. 76 years of age makes him a little slower and appear weaker, but I think his message is going to grow and live on past his campaigns.

Here is a young Ron Paul
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I can't imagine how ignorant our generation will look from the future perspective. As Tesla would have said, let time be the jury.