Ron Paul: Hemp is a good product

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shipwreck, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Ron Paul:

2. As much as I'd love to see Ron as president, we all know he will never get elected. Our citizens are too damn ignorant to realize the are being screwed by their government.

3. Ron Paul is an Illuminati puppet, that is all.

:D

4. Link me some sources I wouldnt doubt it

5. \
    blah blah blah blah

he won't get elected because people keep saying he won't get elected.

if the people who say that they like him but he won't get elected would actually vote for him in a primary, then he would get elected.

6. why?

what has he said or done to make you think that?

7. he's joking man. (I hope)

8. Where's that guy who always posts crazy long conspiracy theory related threads that always relate in some way to hemp? He would like this one, i think..

9. Don't count Ron Paul out yet. He is having a huge momentum swing right now. He could be pronounced the actual winner of Maine (a caucus state) this week. All he needs is one win and it just may lead to many others.

10. He got banned last time he did it, think he got pissed at me or maybe someone else, started hurling too many insults. :laughing:

11. #12 ProvidencePlant, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    He called me a Paulbot which, is kind of ironic, because I'm a self proclaimed Paulbot :p

12. this this this this this

i had a friend who absolutley never reads anything online about politics and doesnt even watch tv so its safe to say he knows nothing, he tells me he would vote for Ron Paul but because he "has no chance" hes voting for Obama. What the fuck ? safe to say i had to talk some knowledge to his head about how Ron Paul CAN and WILL win

13. Ron Paul is right on the money with this one. Hemp can't even get you high and it has so many industrial uses that are superior to anything we have now. I for one cannot WAIT for Ron Paul to get into office so he can legalize hemp, end the War on Drugs, and fix so much else that's screwed up in this country. :hello:

Here's a good Youtube video with Ron Paul and hemp:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-K9yYtFOeQ]Ron Paul Quotes on Hemp - YouTube[/ame]

14. Hemp is good? I thought anything related to weed was the devil according to the govt. Yet hops a cousin of cannabis is perfectly fine in beer.