Ron Paul Driving GOP White House Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, May 9, 2011.

1. OPINION: Ron Paul driving Republicans' White House campaign - TheHill.com

Thought this article deserved it's own thread. :hello:

2. Ron Paul is just the carnival monkey used to bring in the crowds. The REAL act is inside the tent.

3. This article wasn't biased.

Sarcasm aside, this sort of ... idk ... I guess the only thing I can say is this article makes Ron Paul out to be is a Knight in shining armour, and that ... bothers me.

4. How is it biased, and towards what?

The Constitution bothers you?

5. He said it wasn't biased, secondly, I think he means that if the mainstream media is supporting Ron Paul... and Ron Paul apparently stands against everything the mainstream media represents, what is going on?

However, I don't have such doubts, Ron Paul 2012!

6. Ron Paul's message makes MM gag and sometimes, vomit truth.
    Is the author of this articlen one of the hosts of last debate?

7. Can't wait til Paul loses. :)

8. Yup. :)

9. Was it the hot blond?:p

10. I've only seen two of your posts, but from those two I deduce that you're a troll. You hate Ron Paul and cheer at Osama Bin Laden's death. In short, I don't like you very much :)

11. Not quite...

[​IMG]

12. Ohhh, he must be one of them self-hating, uncle tom people that the color-blind left is always talking about.

13. i can't wait till he wins :cool:

14. Ron Paul 2012!

15. he's on national TV everyday spreading his word and opening up more and more eyes..

he's already won

16. Ron Paul are part of the WINNING TEAM!

[​IMG]

17. and even if they "strike him down" he "will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

wait...wrong old jedi :D

18. [​IMG]

19. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knigts were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.

Before the dark times.

Before the empire.

20. Although he calls for the legalization of marijuana, I'm taken aback by how he wishes to bankrupt the country and remove certain rights. He uses the Constitution in the wrong context, leading me to believe that his priorities aren't straight. To support the GOP is, in short, support for the wealthy 2% in terms of tax cuts and wrist-slaps.