Ron Paul 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Guess I'll have to get a bumper sticker soon :D

2. Awesome, good luck America. I'm hoping the Republican establishment decides that it can't win against Obama, so they allow Ron Paul to compete fairly for the nomination. I'd love to see Ron Paul crush Obama in a debate.

3. looking forward to watching him own the debates again!!

btw he's on Colbert tonight..

4. Ladies and gentlemen...

I'm finally going to register to vote, and give this man my support. Ron Paul ftw.

5. Word. If he loses... storm the fed.

6. you mean when....no offense

7. That wizard's just a crazy old man.

8. just the fact that he's running, and speaking truth and opening a lot of eyes on national TV is a win..
    just gotta keep the movement going win or lose, and eventually people will get the message.
    There's way more momentum going into 2012 compared to 2008 in my opinion.

i wonder what the GOP has up their sleeves for when RP wins a primary or two.

9. Ya.

[​IMG]

10. As it stands, Ron Paul looks like America's only hope for freedom. Ron Paul 2012!!

11. imagine if RP has been trolling us for over 30 years.. and becomes president, and invades Canada or something?

:smoking:

12. ya i will admit even as pessimistic as i am at his chances i think he has more momentum this time around

13. i doubt Dr. Paul deep down thinks he'll win either.. i'm just proud of him for going through all the bullshit again.. i mean he's running knowing that he probably won't be president, he makes 0 money doing it, and he's old and the schedule has to take a lot out of him..
    he gets abused and ridiculed nightly on national TV,and banned from debates,

yet he does it anyway.. that is why i think he's different than these other Washington guys. He's actually standing up for what he thinks is right, even if if loses him votes and money.

14. Are you implying that America will share the same complacency for corrupt and useless politicians as they have show in many past president elections?

I agree with you, but Ron Paul is going to put up a considerable fight with a much larger support base this time :hello:

15. I would love to see RP as President. But two things concern me. First, he would probably be assassinated in his first term. In all honesty, he wants to take a lot of power from a few illegitimately rich people. I don't think they would sit back and take it, and it wouldn't be hard to blame it on his age, coming up on 76.

Second, the Congress already blows him off. If they continue to blow him off as President, what options would he have to enact his ideas?

16. Congress blowing him off shouldnt be a reason not to vote for the guy. If you support him you gotta give him the platform to be heard. Alot of his policies worry me, thats my beef

17. Oh I'll definitely be voting for him. I'd rather have someone who's blown off by Congress than some goon that works with Congress to destroy our nation.

18. #19 aaronman, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011

If Paul wins all you'd need is a 2/3rds vote to override his veto.

He would do all the shit Obama is too evil to do, and congress can override him if the people really want it.

Watch from 11:00 on for how he would deal with entitlements:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPB980tBws[/ame]

19. #20 NasaJoe, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    I know, I was thinking this earlier today. Crazy stuff. Im really stoked to hear him debate. I just double checked to make sure colbert was recording. gracias august