Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

romulus dried bud pic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagobaker, May 16, 2009.

1. ok this is dried and headed to my curing jar
    just one bud with 4 different pics
    enjoy
    these plants (i just trimmed one) are very nice
    all bud with very little leaf and easy to trim
    all buds are super compact

Attached Files:

2. Those buds had me drooling, no lie.

3. delicious man. did you grow the stuff yourself? or did you pick it up from a grower?

4. yea that bud does look tasty just a little too much red hairs but besides that it looks dank how does it smoke

5. never heard anyone complain about too many red/orange hairs lol
    grew that in hempy bucket.....vermiculite and perlite mixed
    i have 7 more romulus and one white widow grown the same way

6. those look awesome man, always good to hear sucess stories for growin. congratssss and blazeeee that shit up:smoking:

7. stuff looked so good my friend took it all......lol.....and the hash i made from the trim
    stuff looks totally different than my white widow.....nice mix

8. wow those look very pretty my man :smoking:

9. Picked sum that up last night it doesn't really have a good smell right out the bag bug when u break it up it smelss like oranges mixed with a smell I like to say almost translates into a trainwreck type of strain. Not worth the price but altogether the the very long lasting high makes up for lack of smell and taste.

10. lol at makin one picture darker.

great grow and how much did you harvest from one plant dried?

11. dude this was taken when i just started learning how to use my camera.....and i think the pics were actually pretty good
    the romulus has romulan genes but its not romulan........so i doubt u have this strain.....its a local strain breed by an amateur
    the romulus is a huge yielder.........
    about 1.4 grams per watt grown with aero and co2

12. very nice looking bud!!! congratulations, let us know how it smokes :smoke: