Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Romulan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BJez, Oct 8, 2011.

1. My buddy said he has some dank from Colorado called romulan. Can anyone help me out with a link to a picture of what it should look like?!

2. Dont have any pictures. But it should be pretty dense nugs and a heavy hitting indica.

3. Yeah i think that's a real strain.. either that or im getting romulan from star trek LOL :SMOKING:

4. My friend got me some romulan straight from the dispensary. Mine was fluffy a nice true green color with orangish red hairs. And after it's grinded up it smells like fruity candy

image-549200120.png

5. Sorry the picture isn't hd it was the only one I had left on my phone of it. But you get the idea haha.

6. I had romulan back in 2005. Delish.

7. I fuckin love romulan get it fosho n post it up please:D:smoke: