Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Romulan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TwistOneUp420, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Some Cotton Candy Romulan on top, Sweet Rom the bottom
    IMG_0078.jpg

2. Romulan is a great strain, and those buds look very nice. :D Enjoy.

3. i can tell the difference if i squint.

4. They smell different though the CCR smells like baby poop and the Sweet Rom smells like fruity pepples :bongin:

5. Aw man, I am so not down with the baby poop smell. :p

6. hah only when you talk weed is baby poop and cat piss and skunk a good smell.

7. I always liked the smell of skunk, even before I had ever been around weed. I might be weird though. ;)

8. i did too sometimes, but not when i was driving and all of a sudden came across one baking on the road

9. They look different its easy to tell apart...one has red hairs bunched up the other has sporadic orange ones

10. babypoop is the most down and dirty pungent smell....dont judge man lol

11. That looks like some fine budz, I got some "Romulan" once and I'm not sure it looked like that. Glad you have some fire my friend

12. Look like what i had