Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Romulan

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamti91, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Never heard of this strain before, but rolled a fatty with 3 other people and got RIPPED. Granted it was the first time I had smoked in 5 weeks but this strain is killer. Definitely pick some Romulan up if you get a chance.

2. ya, i got some form the club one time and it was nicee, but i think it was romulant but idk

3. yup, romulan is great buds
    damn i wish my dealer could pick up some more of that

4. Dude i have smoked romulan and its not romulant but its very nice bud. got the job done very well made a 40 sack last me a week (ussually i can go thru 60 -100 with friends) :smoke:

5. i had some romulus, not sure if thats the same strain or not but i loved it
    one of my favorite strains so far

6. for sure romulan is some good bud..

Do you know what it is? like white rhino x ?

7. haha its a classic for sure... im glad you enjoyed it like so many others have ... im still polishing up this batch of kush i got

happy tokin!!!