Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Romulan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PurpleStanky, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Who's smoked it?

That shit literally made me a vegetable. Especially when I smoked a lot. I was passing out at 9 pm some days next to munchy food...

I don't have a pic... It was a while back.

2. I have before I have a pic around here somewhere. Its a really good plant. couchlocked me for a while too. very stoney high. its known to be a very strong indica. great night time medicine.

3. it's suppose to be an almost pure indica

4. i miss it :(

5. I've had a strain where romulan was in, it was Space Queen. My word that has to be one of the best smokes i've ever smoked. Space queen is Cinderella 99 x Romulan.

6. 4 different people grow Rom within a 20 mile radius of me... I've had quite a bit of it all and It's all slightly different too in terms of bud density and trichome length... but all super dank none the less. One of my top 3 favorite strains

7. Pics of Romulan incoming. Shit tasted so good, like cheesecake marshmallows I described it, and put me on my ass. Took it with a small piece of bubble hash and I was destroyed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sadly, this was all I ever saw of it here in MD :(.

8. how do you know its rom ?

9. Im sorry, I suppose the only person with pictures opinion should be questioned? My shits delivered from Cali, with names written on the bag. Getting a list tonight, and picking what sounds the best. I trust my connects, go check the MD pickup thread, they treat me well.

10. haha i used to smoke romulan daily when my connection had loads of it:smoke:

11. #11 yeahpeen, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    I'm jealous man, shit is some serious herb. Right up there in my favorites with blue dream and grandaddy diesel.

12. I’m currently in the beginning of a Romulan grow anyone that wants to give any tips or tricks I would greatly enjoy that mostly wondering how long I should veg it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum