Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Romulan thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dank509, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Anyone got some Good romulan. Let's describe/compare our romulan see if it matches up. I just picked up a qp

2. Romulan is actually one of my favorite strains its one that doesn't get a lot of hype. the best I've seen was at a farmers market and it was a thick nuggy dark almost black bud with some of the thickest long hairs I've seen on a bud. Had a light flowery smell with a pine undertone that strengthened to much stronger similar smell upon breaking the bug open and given er a good squish. The high was very indica, super body high didn't feel like moving instantly but no munchies. Romulans tend to be a very colorful plant which is always a nice perk

3. Romulon sounds like one of those role playing games lol.

Sorry I have nothing valuable to add to the thread because I haven't smoked Romulon yet. But it sure does sound good

4. A romulan is a creature from star trek the reason that they called this strain that is because the high is supposed to put a dent in your forehead like these creatures have. Btw star trek is lame

5. Yea I god some good green nugs ranging to dark purples shades .and its all romulan. Tastes really good.it was grown organically

6. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']
    A romulan is a creature from star trek the reason that they called this strain that is because the high is supposed to put a dent in your forehead like these creatures have. Btw star trek is lame[/quote]

I just googled it and that is fucking hilarious. "Weed so good it puts a fucking dent in your forhead ni**a"

7. Organic bud is the shit I always thought that romulan had a decent taste the best way to describe it was simply a plain marijuana taste. Unfooled around with

8. Romulan is a darn good strain though one of the best and a darn good producer it will produce thick ass buds with thick ass red hairs and should have a very very potent indica stone