Romulan haze 4 weeks under flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ixijooixi, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 ixijooixi, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Hey guys, i am updating my grow. this is what it looks like at 4 weeks of a 10-12 week cycle maybe more... PLease give me feedback as its my first grow. Thanks a bunch.

~Joo

Attached Files:

2. That looks like it will be super delicious. Hows the smell in there? First grow, you are doing GREAT!!

Whats the wattage in there?

3. Thanks for responding, under a 400 watt hps, and there hasnt been too much problem with the smell.

~Joo

4. Thank you sir, I live in beautiful northern california and i picked it up as a clone from one of the clubs.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do to make it better... remember first time grower here. :wave:

~Joo

5. Bump, First time grower really trying to get some feedback... 74 views and 2 replies. Please help me make this the best it can be. Thanks for the support!

~Joo

6. Well thanks for the support at Grass City :confused:

7. Don't despair at the lack of responses. Maybe the folks looking at your grow don't feel that they have any advice to help with. I'm a noob on my first grow as well, and for your first time it looks like you're doing fantastic!

But, if you want some more feedback you might wanna move this thread to the Grow Journal sub-forum to get more exposure and check out other grows. That's where mine is. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the grow and I wish I could be there to act as a quality-control tester come harvest time!

8. yea i guess i could move the thread, but i really just wanted some quick tips or praise.

Thanks

~Joo

9. Praise is always nice, but keep in mind the real prize is knowing that it's ALL yours if you want come harvest time....unless of course you see fit to hire me on for that quality-control tester position I mentioned. Don't answer now...ya' know, think on it :p

10. Hey ixi,its a great effort for your 1st grow,those buds look dank and tasty.1 thing i noticed is that your using foil in your room on the walls.If you have some spare cash your better off buying the double sided plastic,1 side is black and the other white,the white is a better reflector of light and the plastic is a good insulator for your room,get the thick stuff,your local grow shop should have it. again fine effort for your 1st grow now go do it again. Dr Suess

11. thanks suess i will definatley redo that shit... appreciate it a bunch

~Joo

12. first time.. very nice, nor cal is where its at i wanna see pics after cureed

13. Get some mylar, its more reflective than aluminum foil.
    Nice grow tho, looks like some tasty bud

14. Watch out for hermies. It hapens a lot with true romulan. Look for little "bannan" pistels & spots that are brown.

15. yeah swap the foil for the next grow. theres more reflective stuff out there.

anything else looks great! nice shadeys on there!!

keep flowerin her for a couple more weeks.

what nutz you using??

16. did you prune at all ever? i just jumped on the thread so i am behind!

17. #17 SupraSPL, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    For uneven surfaces use flat white paint. For flat surfaces use mylar. You can get thin mylar at party shops or craft stores very cheaply or you can get thicker stuff from hydro shops. You can get 8'X4' sheets of styrofoam with a one sided mylar layer at Lowes for $10. You can get long rolls of mylar tape at Lowes for $10.

In case you are interested in the concepts here they are. Mylar is a good reflective material because it is like a mirror without the glass. Glass absorbs some of the light. The downside is that when using HID lights and crinkled mylar you can get very bright spots and dark spots.

Using a flat white paint is an excellent alternative for odd shaped surfaces. It will reflect light almost as good as mylar but it will scatter the light on a microscopic level so you get a nice even reflection. If you need flat white paint in a hot area, you can get cans of High Heat flat white spray at Lowes for ~$6.

It has also been said that mylar and particularly aluminum foil reflects infrared light more than flat white would. So if you have heat problems flat white would be a better option.

Grow looks great good luck!

18. lastly, were your shade leaves always lime green like that?? or after the flowering went down...?

19. how long did you veg from clone stage

20. Sorry this took so long. The fan leaves turned that color late in the veg state . And I believe we veged it for about 2 months.

~Joo