Romulan 2 Weeks Away. Some Looks Like It Is From Planet Romulus Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AustoSparc, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Hi there everyone,
    I have half a flower room of Romulan that is nearing 2 weeks away from harvest and about 30% of the plants have been showing some strange signs 2 weeks.
    I. The strangest thing to note would probably be the leaf color variation that resembles Zebra Stripes (green and yellow)
    II. Some leaves have turned a pale green in comparison to the forest green of the other plants (deficiency)
    III. Also the leaves are curling downward (abundance)
    The color variation came on first, which I figured were probably just plant genetics as it did not resemble a deficiency / abundance. Then the plants became a bit paler, which I thought was (deficiency). Quickly afterwards I began to notice the curling.. photo 1.JPG photo 1.JPG
    I typically water at a balanced solution of 800 PPM (1.7 EC). The curling was a tell-tale sign and I've backed off to 600 PPM for the past two weeks. Some curling has gone away while the other have begun to curl :/
    This is at a point where it could be entirely too late to recover this plant as it is nearing harvest. However if anyone would like to check the pictures out and chime in with some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

photo 1.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    photo 5.JPG

2. Romulan from Reeferman Seeds 7/10 likes soil easy to grow.
    sales pitch:We've improved upon the original Romulan cutting making a Romulan which is easier to grow and yields better while preserving the very pleasurable high and truly distinct aroma of the original Romulan cutting. Works great both indoors and out.

Ease back your feeding by 66% no nute till you see a positive improvement, however I think your problem is with you temperatures either to hi or too low,the red (anthocyanin) stem gives me a strong indication that your room is too cold at night, the leaf margins curled down suggest too hot during the day,...keep a temperature gauge in there, at plant height 

3. I have a Romulan plant growing right now I was wondering if you could let me know how long you vegged yours out and what the results were I know this is a old thread just making sure I’m still on track

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum