Romney wants to ban abortion and contraceptives

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CrowClaw, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #21 Mr. Mojorising, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Good ass quote

3. Wow, the scumbag actually wants to do something good by banning abortions. He's still an asshole

4. :rolleyes: Uh huh. Got to have the Feds in womens private lives huh? They wouldn't even allow it to save a woman's life, nor in cases of rape and incest. They would love to cut all Planned Parenthood. That would be a negative on women's health and would cause many more pregnancies. :smoke:

5. Not to mention, Planned Parenthood does WAY more than abortions. Abortions are only a small fraction of what they do. They do check-ups and pap smears and breast cancer screenings and offer birth control services and vasectomies and etc, etc, etc.

All for people who either have no insurance at all or really shitty insurance that causes them to not be able to afford these things.

Anyone who wants to get rid of Planned Parenthood can just suck my non-existent nuts.

6. It's called adoption guys. win win

7. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Not to mention, Planned Parenthood does WAY more than abortions. Abortions are only a small fraction of what they do. They do check-ups and pap smears and breast cancer screenings and offer birth control services and vasectomies and etc, etc, etc.

All for people who either have no insurance at all or really shitty insurance that causes them to not be able to afford these things.

Anyone who wants to get rid of Planned Parenthood can just suck my non-existent nuts.[/quote]

Once again another rep worthy post my friend. When I'm not on the app of course lol. :smoke:

8. Quite a few kids still waiting for parents already. There needn't be more. What if the rapist has AIDS or some shit? Why should a 13 year old have to carry her rapists fetus around for 9 months? It's called human dignity and choice, keep the politicians out of it, win, win. :smoke:

9. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Quite a few kids still waiting for parents already. There needn't be more. What if the rapist has AIDS or some shit? Why should a 13 year old have to carry her rapists fetus around for 9 months? It's called human dignity and choice, keep the politicians out of it, win, win. :smoke:[/quote]

You're right. Yay death, everybody wins! Do people hear themselves sometimes? Honestly

10. Yet, who are you to determine someone else's choices. It should be a choice and not a sentence. I am not in favor of abortion for a birth control substitute, but I damn sure can understand a woman's right to choose. :smoke:

11. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Yet, who are you to determine someone else's choices. It should be a choice and not a sentence. I am not in favor of abortion for a birth control substitute, but I damn sure can understand a woman's right to choose. :smoke:[/quote]

I'm all for choices man. But if it means a baby has to die from it, then It shouldn't be a choice, for any right minded individual who doesn't kill babies, it's not even a choice. It's doing what's right.

12. Yet if a child was raped, she should have to carry that baby, sorry, but we will never agree on this. Peace. :smoke:

13. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Yet if a child was raped, she should have to carry that baby, sorry, but we will never agree on this. Peace. :smoke:[/quote]

Sadly that last sentence is true, I was about to end it myself. I will never see your guys point of view on this. You have to be an evil motherfucker to kill a baby. Peace brother.

14. No not yeah death but... If say a rapist had AIDS and impregnated a girl the baby would have AIDS and die anyway.

With abortion we could terminate the fetus before it is born and has to suffer with AIDS.
    Either way the kid dies in the end just one way is more humain than the other.

15. #35 eazye187, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    [quote name='"CrowClaw"']

No not yeah death but... If say a rapist had AIDS and impregnated a girl the baby would have AIDS and die anyway.

With abortion we could terminate the fetus before it is born and has to suffer with AIDS.
    Either way the kid dies in the end just one way is more humain than the other.[/quote]

Who says there wouldn't be methods of preventing death to prolong the life of the kid? The child could make it well into adulthood.Magic Johnson is still alive today. Also what if a cure of some sort comes out during the few years after birth?

Reasoning like that does not justify it in my eyes.

16. Hehehe, i hate obama (not because he is black) and i like abortion and conscription

17. Why even worry?

Mitt Romney will not be elected in November. He will be a speed bump on the road of political history :smoking:

18. [quote name='"GaryOkay"']Hehehe, i hate obama (not because he is black) and i like abortion and conscription[/quote]

Not good to hate my friend.

19. Romney is in favor of abortions for rape victims or cases when the mother is going to die. That's it though.

Religous zealots don't care that the planet is 3 billion people over populated at the moment. The bible says be fruitful and multiply and that's all they care about. They have this "sun will always rise" attitude, which is just false. Look at those awful Dugger people from 19 kids and counting. All they care about is having as many kids as they can because that's what the bible tells them. Science tells us that one day our sun will go nova and form a black hole, which will be the definitive end of our solar system. Yes, that's billions of years away but it will happen.

Zealots don't care about logic, science, or statistics. All that matters is what their precious work of fiction tells them they are supposed to do.

20. I think you're missing the point of

you are one sick individual if it's a-okay to force a girl to carry, birth and take care of a baby she did not plan because some asshole thought it was okay to RAPE her. The girl would have a horrible life after that having to keep her secret of being raped(because let's be honest, victims of rape hardly ever get justice and are often ridiculed after the fact is brought to the open), being ridiculed for having a baby without the father around or even mentioned, AND the baby will have a horrible life being infected with AIDS and sick all the time.

I know a girl who has two babies from rape and it sickens me that her family thought it was okay because that's the christian thing to do, all the while she gets welfare cos she's too lazy to get a job, SSI on top of welfare and government housing. she sells her food stamps on facebook for booze too..