Romney releases tax returns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Romney releases 2011 tax returns | National News - KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio

2. I really dont care about his tax returns really, but I would have released them earlier. If I had been Mittens I would cheated on my taxes the whole time. Yea I would have, gov doesnt deserve my money. Fuck the gov, I would cheat on my taxes now if I knew how.....lol

3. So, when do we get a copy of the real tax returns?? Not the ones it took a few weeks to docture up.

4. I have no idea how accurate the source is but so far this is the only news I could find on it since im not a Romney supporter :p

5. ZzZzZzZzzz. Wake me up when Rmoney starts talking about economic policy.

6. What does it really matter? Think about it, if he was cheating do you think the current admin would not know? I am sure the IRS has been told too look closely at all of them. But yet the IRS has not questioned him on the topic...

According too the news, he has never paid under 13% federal taxes. You and I pay more because we can not afford the staff to find loop holes to pay less, he can...

It is not a crime to stay on the edge of the laws...

7. Who gives a fuck about some tax returns?!

I love how the media creates a issue then solves it and acts like we give a fuck.

8. Whoever mentioned that this was the birther side of the democrats had it spot on.