Rolly Polly

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mindgnome, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, whats up? A while back I had a very life changing experience. It was probably like a week ago. I had some pure mdma, and the experience opened me up so much that I just feel like a happier person now. The longterm after effects for me are astounding, I would like to do it again, but at the same time I would be content with never having it again. Like for the past week I felt as if I just appreciate everyone on a level I have never experienced in my life. Has anyone else experienced this before with a entheogenic experience?

2. This happens to me every time I do shrooms, sometimes stronger then the last time, sometimes a bit weaker, however long term it seems to have really stuck with me.

IF you're having life changing experiences from something just be careful, it can get out of hand quickly (the feeling might become addictve). Be safe, and have fun :)

3. I can very easily agree with this. I get the same feeling with shrooms.

4. Oh definitely. Thanks for the good advice though. Yeah, I am not going to touch it a lot, if I even do at all again. I was with a very good friend of mine at the time, and I realized how much I appreciated him and how cool we were with each other. Like it suddenly hit me when I was sitting there talking to him that we have like no tension in our energies whatsoever. It was fucking awesome.

5. #5 Mindgnome, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009

Definitely same here. Shrooms make it happen in a different way though. Like on mdma I could tell the experience was changing me when I was under its effects. With mushrooms that sort of thing seems to come to me when I am coming down. Like I just appreciate reality more than I did before taking them. The mdma is like 3 times the after effects though. I am pretty sure it was like what I was looking for. Like it changed me forever, I just realize completely and utterly what happiness is. I can let go of things so much easier now too. Like we had to pull the plug on grandma, haha just kidding. Yeah though, its amazing.