Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Story, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Aha, how are these rolls? My first time trying out some 'cone' joints. Haha, do they look alright?

Attached Files:

2. they look decent, your on the right track theyll only imporove with time.

3. They look pretty good, plus you've got 15 of em...

4. Some nice rolls man. Try rolling them a little tighter and you'll be the king of joints.

5. Yeah, a few could definitely be tighter but not bad for your first time.

6. Thanks guys, and yeah, after I insert the filter, they get all saggy and loose. No good. :/

7. Your looking good. Your also gonna have fun with all those. :smoke:

8. looks good bro

9. Try rolling it with the filter from the start. When I roll with filters I usually do that.

10. [quote name='"Adobe"']
    Try rolling it with the filter from the start. When I roll with filters I usually do that.[/quote]

I've seen that, I've always failed though. I guess I could try again.

11. yeah i always put in the filter at the end so i could push it down and wrap the paper tight around it, seems like i always fail when i roll with it in from the start. but yeah you will only get better with every jay you roll. so keep on rollin :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Piney420"']yeah i always put in the filter at the end so i could push it down and wrap the paper tight around it, seems like i always fail when i roll with it in from the start. but yeah you will only get better with every jay you roll. so keep on rollin :smoke:[/quote]

I'm going to try one now.

13. Dont put such a long roach lol..

14. They could just be doubling over paper...you know not 2 papers i mean overlapping.

15. The roaches are 1/3 in.

16. they look nice. heres a little tip. after there all rolled, grab the end of the joint where the excess paper is, and carefully but forcefully flap the joint back and fourth with your thumb and pointer finger. it will pack the joint super tight

17. its easier to roll with the roach from the beginning. You can tip the joint so the end with the roach in it is pointed down so when you are rolling it doesnt fall out of any sides. Makes it super easy.

18. i love you dude. so much. i love everything about you. the way you flinch ur face, the way u stroke it... i love you so much