rolls-2 at once???

Discussion in 'General' started by homer675, Oct 29, 2006.

1. well ive never done more than one pill but was wondering if it would be better to just got 2 at once, or just 1 then when im coming down pop another?

2. I usually eat one, then wait an hour or two, then eat the other. This way you have a longer come up, then a peak that lasts forever, then an easier come down. It depends on what ya like. I've eaten 2 at once, and it was intense, but I find it lasts longer if you wait a little while to eat the second.

3. i have ate 2 at a time a few times and i find it is best to do like he said and eat on after like the hour of the first one, i heard if u wait til u start to come down to take the second that u wont feel it as hard, ive taken 2 at the same time and thats pretty sweet too

4. I can eat two ham rolls :p

But I dunno about E, haven't done it yet :(

5. Its amazing how many threads there are on this site about hard drugs. I thought it was called GRASScity, not ecstacycity or cokecity. Weed is not a drug, drugs are a plague on our country, you people are ruining your minds.

6. Just pop two at once. If I take one and come down, I have to pop at least 2 to come back up good. I don't know how to explain it but if I pop only one after I come down my vision gets shaky and I don't really feel a head change much.

7. 2 at a time is intense, but i would go with take one, then like when you feel the comeup on the first one, take the second

I really hope this kid is joking!

8. Im really not joking, I used to be into that shit. I used to take E and snort coke all the time until I realized how stupid it made me. I have lost several friends to drugs, they used to be happy, funny, and outgoing, now they are zombies, this is what made me stop, I realized what it was doing to the people around me. Not so much coke but ecstacy completely diminishes the seretonin in your brain turning you into a lathargic useless piece of shit.

9. weed and beer only. no hard drugs! nothing but trouble and ruins great people.

10. Do you even know what a drug is?

11. Good to see ya' Cottons. Hadn't read a post from ya' in a while.

I'm thinking about rolling soon.... although, I don't know if I could find a trustworthy connection for something like that right now.

12. I took 3, once. Might do it again, someday. but ive taken 2, many-a-time. You in for a ride...

13. I appreciate your feelings, but remember a few things please:

1. Weed is a drug. It's not a hard drug. It's not a harmful drug. It is a drug. It's called Tetrahydrocannibinol, and it is very much a drug, by definition of the word "Drug."

2. Tolerance. You would appreciate it from people wh disagree with you, so give it to people you disagree with.

3. Selective reading. When you click on a topic and it's about something you dislike, just navigate to a new thread.

This is a community. One where we talk about an illegal drug. It is to be expected that people will feel comfortable talking about other illegal drugs.

Some people do hard drugs, some don't. I don't. You don't. That's fine. But please do not try to impose your beliefs on others.

14. If you know the pills, and how high you get from one, if you think you can handle 2..take 2..

If you dont know the pill, i wouldnt reccommend taking 2, every pill is different so dont take the chance..

15. You, my friend, need to do some serious research about what you're preaching against. I no longer do E, but have on many occassions. I'm not a "lathargic useless piece of shit" as you would classify me... I see the point you're trying to make. Hard drugs CAN ruin people's lives -- if the PEOPLE who do said drugs LET the drugs take control. If you abuse the drug, it will abuse you back. If you treat it with respect, and do them in MODERATION, they can actually be fairly safe for your body.

Seratonin is replenished after a roll... Yeah, you kinda feel like crap the next day (or maybe even 2 if you rolled hard enough), but this goes away. It's only when you take E too much, and it burns up your seratonin recepors, that you become all depressed all the time and shit.

16. HAHA well then, weed is a drug, alchy is a drug along with all the others. It might not be a "hard drug" but its still a drug. And like the poster above me said, drugs can be done responsibly so its not the drug that ruined your friends life or made you stupid, but your decision to abuse the drug to that extent that did it, and you did not lose your friends to drugs im sorry, but it was your friends choices that made you "lose" them. And there are ways to increase the recovery from a roll and as long as not abused is an extremely safe drug.

17. A drug is a drug. Ecstasy is one of the best highs out there you just have to be responsible like another poster said. Seriously if you roll really good with someone you care about its one of the best experiences youll ever have, even if you dont have sex, but that just makes it better. It all depends on the quality of the E, ive taken 4 before of some not so good E and barely rolled. Then the last time I did i got pure mdma pills and took 2 thinking theyd be average, I ROLLED MY ASS OFF. The first 30 minutes or so I was too high, my jaw was locked shut, i kept hitting my feet together wicked fast to the music. Once that intense onset wore off though, it was a great high.

18. You's a fool. This is the general section, besides. So just stay out of it.

And saying weed is not a drug... Makes you sound silly. Weed's a drug as much as coke or E or H.

Peace, and do some studying up.

19. I had rolls like that a couple times... Took one, then as I was coming up I ate the second... Then I rolled my face off for 24 straight hours (this is including the comeup, peak, and comedown)... The peak lasted for 18 hours... I thought I was never gonna come down.