Rollitup has been hacked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Cuzin Red, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Yea it seems someone or group of people don't want MJ sites up and running. They both have had a lot of downtime.

2. so it has been hacked by religious doosh bags?LOL i cant help but lmfao at the pathetic people who do this kind of shit.There is some real bashing of religion going on in RIU,but it dose not happen unwarranted and the believers cant handle it.RIU is still out of commission...

3. I don't think its hacked this time, i doubt that would lead to the gomommy redirect that's currently happening, or them saying it's pending renewal.

My website gets 20 hits a day and my shits on auto pay,.. theirs 20,000 hits a day, and it's not? Come on riu stoners, get your shit together.

EDIT:
    Hoy shit,.. gomommy.com redirects to go daddy, lol. now that's funny

4. #45 CashCrops, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    You guys must be retarded, Religious hackers? lmao and the site wasn't hacked there domain expired. idiots

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

5. #46 DIYer, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    Check the dates of the posts you "idiot". When this was started, it had been hacked by nuts, two months later were talking about a different issue. You're a "retarded" poster child, you shouldn't be calling others names.

6. The site was hacked by a religious group when the thread was first started...

Now who's the idiot?

7. maybe you for repeating what i JUST typed,... but who's counting.

8. That was a response to Cash Crops, not you. Thread was opened in my browser before you posted, I didn't even see your post.

/facepalm

9. Thanks for straightening out that poster guys. Bad enough to use demeaning remarks than to be screwed up about his assertion to boot.

10. Oh yea and @ -KSR Kiss my ass flag! It's ok for the rest these needles to spin mouthing off? lmao queers!

11. Lmfao!,Are these or were these "roll it up" memebers!?:D

Lol! its like 2 bigs clashing,When we crash (I hope we don't),We have to go to thier world,Like them ours.

Bye:wave:

12. I fucking hate religious fanatics! Damned psychotic cultist need to get there heads out of there ass and stop trying to turn the world into nonthinking ignoramuses!
    Watch this:

Religulous - Own It On DVD

13. By the way there is something wrong with Rollitup again. Browsers say that there is some sort of malware that some third party put on there to fuck up peoples computers

14. I'm not an atheist, I'm just someone who despises religion

15. Rollitup is for people who have been banned from IC.
    SMH

16. Pretty sure the virus alert is just the ads

I can't imagine a site using vBulletin being hacked so often (its not like there are a ton of unpatched vulns out there for it) unless they're on shared hosting.

17. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']NEWS FLASH: Marijuana's ILLEGAL![/quote]

Not for about 5 people in the FEDERAL program.