Rollitup has been hacked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Cuzin Red, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hehe...I'm always breathing on my plants...and breathing them in, for that matter :bongin::smoking::poke:

2. Here is the link that came up in place of the deleted posts on all RIU boards. Got it off a page stored on my browser.

http://jahtruth.net/drugs.htm

3. That's crazy.

4. They honestly think they've got all existence figured out and are bound and determined to enforce their naive beliefs on everyone who indulges or does anything they have decided to not approve of as assuredly being, "ungodly". Funny how some just insist that they have been all-knowingly informed straight from the Universal Almighty Godhead about such things. Lol!

5. Lol! Just read the rest of the link. To be saved and find the way home, please send $20 to... Lol.

6. That's crazy. I wonder if they even tried to take down Grasscity.

Blades to the gates!

7. damn it :( what up with rollitup?? i bet some of you are awaiting my update??? my 1 plant monster, day 29 flower!!?? damn it, is it worth starting scratch here?? is there enough normal people here?

8. Man, it would suck if they started reporting the owners of grow journals to proper law enforcement agencies. Everyone that wasn't using a proxy of some sort could be at risk.

9. sucks about the riu members..losing there work would be a big dent to em..hope they backed up if they did they can restore everything..

10. well i had every day journalized and i was upto day 29 flowering my 1 plant monster :( If you'd like to check it out, i'm in seasoned section....

11. hope all members are safe and all forums up and running soon

12. As of right now, Roll It Up is back online.

13. [quote name='"Bad Karma 8"']As of right now, Roll It Up is back online.[/quote]

Checked and it's true. Roll it up is back.

14. Knew it wouldn't last long and the hack would do little but shut the doors everywhere and make it impossible for Jah & associates to do it ever again. Their sharade was short lived and the cannabis community lives on. Amen!

15. Did RIU get hacked again... haven't been able to access it all afternoon.

16. No way again?!?!? Let me check

17. Nope RIU is still alive

18. #38 DIYer, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    I get the following msg when i go to riu now: "NOTICE: This domain name expired on 05/04/2012 and is pending renewal or deletion"
    Can anyone else confirm?

A google shows the amount of posts that talk of RIU being down, at some point, is a lot. That site needs to get there shit together to say the least.

19. They either didn't renew on purpose or forgot, time will tell...

20. and for the past 3 days i havent been able to access grasscity. only RIU. and now today it has switched!