Rollitup better then Grasscity?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yotopgun, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sure it does, sure it does.

See you never:wave:

2. i have successfully proved my point and will now be posting this thread over at rollitup to show them why not to come here. thank you all for your negative support. it only makes my case stronger.

3. It's posts like this that bring down GC. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

4. Been here almost a year? Your join date is 4-09. Now, my math skills are fuzzy, but seems to me that equals 5 months? :laughing:

5. really? i thought it was posts like yours. dont let the door hit me on the way out? like thats being nice and respectful. you are another person showing how shameless most of the users on this site are.

6. Said the UFO believer.

7. bwahaha!!

++++++rep

EDIT: Oh, i already repped ypou?

Ill rep you asap, just gotta spread some more love first;)

8. Don't mean to be "negative" but this thread is in the wrong forum. Mods?

Peace..FG

9. do you all see what i mean? even this guy gives rep for talking trash. is this what this site is about? i think so. the riff raff come out of the wood work as soon as i say something they dont like. but instead of constructively disagreeing with me they call me names and treat me like crap. thats the essence of the majority of the people on this site. im not speaking about all. there are a few of you who i appreciate very much. for those of you who have been helpfull on my first grow thank you. and for those of you who have nothing but stupid negative things to say i have nothing to say to you other then thanks but no thanks.

10. I guess you're a hungry troll, we keep feeding you, yet you want more.

11. Nom nom nom me luvz neg rep nom nom nom

12. And he joined rollitup in 8-09, but he's been at both sites for almost a year...:laughing:

13. What's this have to do with outdoor growing? And what's the point of this thread?

14. Somebody's got sand in their panties.

15. 34 posts! wow! this thread is to go to show what the majority of users here really care about. its not growing. its talking trash. and that is what i set out to prove. the community did the rest for me. i felt it necessary to show you all that many here are rude and immature. not all! but many. thank you all for proving my point.:hello:

16. almost a year. well i guess it has been only 5 months here. and less then that over at rollitup. didnt take me long to figure out which on is better.

17. Dude, if you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

First you post whining about not getting rep, and how some other site is better.

Then you start flaming people because they're calling you out on your shit.

Don't like it? Go elsewhere, you won't be missed.

- rep for thread and reported for flaming.

18. Personally, I think you need to go back to rollitup, there is so much more misinformation than here, and so many more inexperienced growers. Yeah, been there, done that.

If you have such a problem with us and this forum, why are you here? To prove what point? I think you are just an immature kid who is bored and alittle nervous before having to go to his/her first full day, I know, 1st grade is rough, and those full days can be rough, you will be ok.

19. i think he was talking to the people here who tend to be very rude. i dont think he was speaking about all users. so i wouldn't take it personal. lets have an open mind please. not all people are going to like GC or RUI. to each his or her own ya know. lets not play his game and prove that were the ones that are the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.