Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I_LOVE_BLUNTS!!, Aug 4, 2004.

1. i wonder

whats the trick to rolling its hard i cant get it tight

how do u roll good?

2. keep wokrin at it it gets easy to get it tight gently pull the two sides of the papers while rollin

3. yea you can't really explain... you get really good over the years just keep rolling and after like 20 you'll be rolling good

4. roll it then before you seal it roll a dollar around the joint and roll it up and down a few times
    then use a lighter and toast the whole joint for a few seconds

5. use the dollar method for joints. cant help you with blunts, theyre too easy

6. Be sure to roll the weed around in the paper a bit before you actually roll it into a joint, so that the weed compacts a bit and takes on a circular shape.

7. I caught on to rolling about right away, its really easy for me, its a hard art to explain, you just have to watch someone do it and practice

8. i roll with my thumbs and index fingers and then i pull the paper tighter with my ring fingers and my middle fingers til i get a nice joint

9. roll the paper around a permanent marker or a pen and lick it closed...twist off one end of the J (the bottom end) ...then drop in broken up bud and pack it down with the end of the pen every once in a while until the paper is filled...then just twist off the other end and fire it up

10. dope method, smoked maNY J's with c weezy, an expertise in the joint rolling industry

11. the best way is to ask somebody who knows how to roll to show you step by step .. or the way I learned was I bought a roller and that way I understood what needed to be done :), or use the pencile trick ... look at those videos dude ..

like take out your weed and make sure its grinded up really nice like allmost dusty is the way I like it ... if its sticky or a bit wet add a lieele bit of tabbacky but not alot ... then take a paper hole the sticky side up and torwards you ... grab the joint in one hand with your fingers and hold it so your barely touching it . so like if your holding it in your left hand keep your fingers at the very left of the paper and hold it so it will support the weight of the weed, then this is important and vital spread the weed evenly make sure no stem bits are in there or they will tear a hole ... spread the mix evenly accross then take the bottom of the paper and pinch it with the top of the paper then with your fingers horizontaly across the top of the now pinched joint roll it up and down so the weed inside the joint gets round this is vital because when it comes to hen rolling up the paper its much easyer ... watch the videos with my crappy instructions im sure ull get it ..

12. That's only going to hinder his learning to actually roll in the future.

13. I disagree it helped my understand how it has to be folded to roll it ... when I didnt know how to roll that well rolling tutorials were very hard to grasp ... and even grasscity.com could zoom up a little bit for f*** sakes! lol but im glade they took the time to make the videos they did ... Im telling you man if you know somebody who knows how to roll ask them to teach you thats the best way ... but ou can try with tabbacky and practice with the videos if you dont get it ...