Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackRoots1991, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Ok so I absolutely suck at rolling blunts. What advice do you have so I can get better at it? Also what blunt wraps do you guys prefer? Right now I just either use my pipe, raw cones, or dab. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Get a real cigar. fuck those "wraps"

GAME it up. or fuck it, grab a couple cheap swishers and just practice with the tobacco in them

• Like Like x 1
  3. I personally just unpack and repack them and I much prefer to go to a good smoke shop for my wraps... It's day and night most of the time because the wraps will still be moist where a lot of gas stations have old dried out ones IMO and experiences. I like swisher minis and I'll also do royal Blunts.

4. Yea I think my technique honestly is fucked up lol I have to figure out how to actually roll it properly

5. The easiest way to do it is to roll 'em fat. The skinnier you try to make them, the harder it makes it imo.

6. Yea my problem is when I roll them they are very hollow so not tight enough

7. More weed lol... Or get a razor or sharp knife and cut a quarter of the paper or leaf off long ways...

Also you could add a filter into the blunt after you roll it. Also pack the weed down to make it tight and you just put the weed that fell out during rolling in the open end to fill it up.

8. Thanks for the advice everyone :)