Rolling

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sh4d0ws, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Last night a girl I know came to my house and gave me an e pill for no reason...well I was gonna save it for today...like to do on new years lol anyways I got impatient and did it last night...and it came over me like holy shit.....just such a rush in your body man...holy fuck...and I felt soo good damn and this girl I got the pill off of was saying I should go to her house right so I was like it's better than being alone so I walked and met her in this parkin lot and went back to her house... and we were in her basement all night jesus christ man e is fuckin crazy...like in a good and bad way man...I just sat there I watched like part of tarzan..then got bored switched to george of the jungle...then to the charlie and the chocolate factory...and I was having a great time it was hillarious holy fuck...so anyways I went back to my house around 7am and slept until 2 and then when I woke up I felt pretty fuckin shitty...but then I smoked a bowl and it felt amazing...like getting high the first time again...it was bomb shit..and I was like shivering and shit..I think its like mixed with the e some way or somethin made me have a different weed trip

I dunno my brain still seems fucked up from that e lol

but I'd definately do it again....just in like a while

2. glad you had fun. next time you roll though dont just chill and watch tv. pump some techno, turn off the lights, play with glow sticks and rub fuckin vicks vapor rub on each other. man i cant wait till tonight.....