Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whalestonedforever, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Is there any easy way to learn how to roll? I suck at it bad & can't figure it out. Are the any tips to figure it out?

2. Btw I'm new here haha

3. Practice makes perfect my man. Took me a couple fucked up rolls before i got the hang of it.

4. Check out 'how to roll a joint with wiz khalifa' on YouTube it's a good method for beginners

5. you gotta roll the paper so the weed turns into a log once it's really tight you just fold it until the paper catches and you can roll it up from there, practice makes perfect!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Use the pencil method (wrap it around a pencil, then fill it with weed, bam perfect joint)