Rolling your own cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by figarofigaro, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about buying a bag of loose tobacco and giving it a shot.

I really don't enjoy smoking pre-packaged/pre-rolled cigarettes. Everyone knows all the garbage they throw in their "cured tobacco" and the filter they use isn't much better.

I've only probably smoked less than 20 cigarettes in my life, but the only ones I enjoyed were American Spirits or reservation cigarettes (Senecas). So I'm thinking about buying a bag of loose American Spirit and giving it a shot.

What would you guys recommend? I'm having some "doubts" I guess you would call them. What if this is the beginning of THE END :p like I start smoking and rolling like a chimney instead of the occasional hand rolled fun.

Tips?

2. I smoke the dark blue 100% additive free(other than nicotine). False advertising anyone? Well anyways I roll my own and it tastes fucking great.
    Cheers.

3. Get a decent roller or be good at rolling with filters, buy good tobacco the cheapo shit is full of thick gnarly chunks and don't let it get stale, keep it sealed up.

4. Dont start smoking tobacco man, if so youre going to regret it

5. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']I smoke the dark blue 100% additive free(other than nicotine). False advertising anyone? Well anyways I roll my own and it tastes fucking great.
    Cheers.[/quote]

Nicotine isn't an additive it is produced in the tobacco just like how THC is in marijuana

6. Smoke the green instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. [quote name='"rync888"']Dont start smoking tobacco man, if so youre going to regret it[/quote]

This. Take the money you were gonna waste on tobacco and buy more weed!