Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling with one thumb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThisIsNotAUsername, Sep 12, 2016.

1. So about three or so weeks, I cut my left thumb right below the middle knuckle. Not the webbing part, but like perpendicular to the top of my thumb. Across. Cut the tendon which means it'll be a month or so before I can use that thumb. And that was actually right when I was starting to get good at rolling.

Anyway, I want to start rolling again. I can do basic things with my left hand, such as hold the paper (between my pointer and middle finger) and some other things, but I can't use my left thumb to roll. I also can't get a rolling machine for...reasons. I have a pipe but I want to start rolling again just so that I have some more experience for when my thumb recovers. Plus my friend forgot a pack of 22 papers at my house and said that I can keep them and I don't want them to go to waste.

Anyone got any recommendations, videos, etc for rolling with two hands but only one thumb?

2. Coincidentally I dislocated my left thumb over the weekend, still dont really have the use of it properly without a lot of pain... using the grinder was a challenge. I tried to roll a few times, gave up, used pipe.
    Interested if there is a way i missed.

3. Grinding is easy with one thumb. That is, unless you dislocated the thumb that you usually use for the top part.

4. it is normally the top part.
    it took a bit of adjusting to get used to using the other hand and for the bottom one to grip in the palm without using the thumb

5. One hand it.
    Use something to catch the droppings though.

:smoke:

6. I know this is obvious but have a friend roll it for you.

7. Or you could do a shell and stuff method

Roll the paper around a pencil to make a shell. Then stuff it full

8. you dont need your left thumb if you roll the it how you should, you do need the right one, and at least 2 fingers on the left, if else fails; make cones

i dont use my thumbs on a grinder either, place between palms, twists hands, done