Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling with a bible paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MobBarley, May 16, 2009.

1. I always roll a joint using bible papers. I dont know why, I guess its cause I can customize the length without having to add on another paper when im using official papers. Anyways, I try to avoid the inkings, but most of the time theres always prints on them. Anyways, my high with joints are intense, its not like a happy high, but a delirium high. I have smoked out of gum wrappers as well, and it left me with some weird high. So anyways, you guys think its either the chemical that is used in biber paper or the prints that cause some weird high?

2. dont smoke prints, thats ink, ink is deadly, smoking a dollar bill will give you ink poisining one of my friends got ink poisining from the dollar bill method. use clean sheets, really avoid the ink that is what is probably altering your high

3. any other substitutions other than paper? cause I dont really like them... too small for me.

4. #5 spazx, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    you could just buy bluntwraps, they are fairly easy to roll and are bigger than normal papers, but they come in packs of 3-5 instead of 20-30 for papers. try ez-widers, bob marleys, or big bambus, those are pretty large rolling papers

5. i used to do this too when i didnt have papers, it tastes very interesting kinda like ink

6. research whats in the glue that make them sticky, make sure smoking that isnt harmful, i dont know, if it isnt then go for it.

7. alright thanks. Appreciate it

8. Its not ink poisoning, God is punishing you.

*sarcasm*

9. my friend said he once rolled it with bible paper and when he finished, it read across the joint "holy bible" hah idk just use computer paper LOL

10. thats what the blank pages are there for:)

11. Comp paper is bleached and will kill you

12. hence the LOL

13. Whatever you do. Do not. I mean Do not! Roll up ANY pages from Revelations, You've been warned.

14. Thats kinda fucked up dude

15. oh from my experiance dont roll with JEWISH bible paper, for me the joint came out shitty as hell from the different type of paper, whatever it was it isnt the thin holy bible paper i have. i dont use that anymore, ez widers are prefered

16. just buy king size papers WTF

17. Yes the Torah is very unfriendly to roll with.