Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Weed In Cancer Paper

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCoolest420, May 24, 2013.

1. Im talking about the cancer paper off a black and mild. I dont have any rolling papers or swishers. And my pipe is broken. I figure the cancer paper is meant to be smoked anyway right?

2. Ok? so you're gonna roll a blunt then?

I don't really get the question..

3. What is the question? A swisher is basically the same thing as the "cancer paper" off a black and mild. 

4. Yeah it's pretty much the same shit on the outside, just tastes stronger than a regular blunt.

5. Yeah son all you do is break that sob down the line, dish out the guts the fill it up with that fine kush man simple as that bruh!!

Get high :smoking:

6. Was there even a question?