Rolling wax into a joint?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ProudStonerGuy, Sep 7, 2015.

1. So I usually use a vapor brothers vaporizer for my bud. Recently the only thing i can get my hands on is a gram of wax for 45. I don't have dab materials nor do I want to invest in them. BUT i heard that I can roll a tiny ball of wax into the end of a cigarette (not all the way at end) and that will do the trick.

I've heard of rolling the wax into a snake and covering the whole length of the rolling paper, but never just a ball (apparently it will melt with the tobacco and kinda spread through the whole thing).

Is this true? Any better suggestions for cheap?

2. why would you waste good wax by poisoning it with tobacco?

stay away from tobacco

seriously

Now, this is what you can do with wax/oil and a vapor brothers; warm up some wax/oil and mix it into some of the ABV herb (Already Been Vaped)...mix it well so it is sticky but falls apart, fluffy but sticky, etc, etc...then use smaller 'bowl loads' and vape away.

I know it works, I've done it often (use smaller loads because it will hit like a freight train).

3. THIS^ I vouch for this as well.

4. tobacco will work fine or vape it. Smoke what you want to.

5. why yes, yes you can! [​IMG]

i put wax in my doobies as well. it is bubble hash oil so it will indeed smoke just fine in a joint. i use a RAW roller and fill it half way with ganja. then i lay some crumble in there. even if i make little tiny balls or thin string like pieces it all works out. once the wax is on top of the first half of the ganja you laid in the roller, now you can put the remaining ganja in the roller, on top of the wax you put in. then use the roller as it is intended to be used and roll the doobie.

just don't get to carried away with the wax or it doest smoke right and will run. it smokes a lot longer when you do this. the smoke is far denser and thick. it has a far more pungent odor as well so be prepared for that too lol! you can go from 2 or 3 people on that doobie to about 5 or 6 easy depending on how much wax you put in there.

i do this all the time actually and roll keif in them as well. it is the trifecta of ass kicking destruction. no one can take the punishment that one of those beaster doobies can dish out, no one! so no, it isn't a wast of wax at all, it is fucking AWESOME! MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! then after what seems like forever you have smoked it down to a roach. i take said roach and rip it through my bong. just got to peel the paper off of them and they smoke like little hash slugs. just respect them and use smaller pieces to start or you'll cough up one or both of your lungs after you come to.

enjoy~

PS..
    before you purist ganja nazi's burn me in flames let me elaborate by saying yes, dabs absolutely fucking rock. i love dabs and have many of them through out the day as well. i have a number of dab rigs but just two of them that i use on the daily and my pen vape for wax goes with me everywhere. so i do agree that dabbing wax is a far better and more efficient way of consuming wax. but when i get a half O of maui wowie crumble for 15 a gram, i can do pretty much anything i want with it because there is just so damn much of it and it is fun to roll it in a killer doobie. as a matter of fact not a single person i have smoked them with ever complained even one time about it being fucking stupid or anything else. as a matter of fact when i start adding it to said doobie they all get goofy ass grins on their faces and more then that, they stopped intelligent speech of any kind by the second hit. it isn't a low grade or under purged wax or some other crap like that either. it too is top shelf but i have to freeze it to keep it fresh. so i buy other top shelf wax from my dispensary where i can get a fresh and varied selection on the daily. because i lerv me some variety!

so with a hearty FUCK YEAH! i say you can indeed add some wax to a doobie!