Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling under the radar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NockLives, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys
    I started buying my weed pre-rolled and now the quality of the rolling has decreased, so im gunna roll it myself. I have a perfectly air/water tight nearly indestructible case to store all my shit in ( I work at an outdoor gear shop theres shit like this all over my room ) but now when my parents are asleep is my best opportunity to roll. Id go outside but this ol' Canadian winter is upon us and id rather roll inside. If i do prepare my weed in my room and like i wash my hands and frebreze my area will there still be a lingering smell just from the weed being out in the open for so long?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Pyron, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    There might be a slight one but it won't last very long once you put the weed away especially if you have a fan or the window open. If your parents are asleep, I wouldn't worry about it at all

3. Go "take a shit". Always an excuse to spray the bathroom and you can wash your hands.
    Careful about crumbs getting on the floor.

4. @[member="M3DICIN3MAN420"] that the way to go.. worst comes to worst and they ask why it doesn't smell like shit, say its a "guy thing". kind of embarrassing but better than getting caught!