1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Rolling tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Roger, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Hi everybody ,

I've got kind of a stupid question for you guys , I've been smoking daily for about 2 years now , but I'm used to smoking with friends wo can roll very good and so I'm used to let them roll the joints.Just now I'm starting to learn rolling myself, and I wondered if anyone down here has some tips & tricks for me , or an adress where I can find some...?
    My aplogies for the bad English , but I'm from Belgium ;) !

2. pratique toi avec du tabac!! c'est comme ca que j'ai reussi.
    sorry for the language guys but i see that he come from belgium so i talk to him in french.

btw i was saying that he can practice with tobbaco thats the way i did it

3. I have 2 remarks for you Doctor :):

1.BIG MISTAKE!Belgium is divided in 2 parts , one(smaller) part speaks French , one (bigger) part speaks Dutch(what we call Flemish).I live in Antwerp , I speak Dutch and hate most of the French speaking people in Belgium!Offcourse , you couldn't know , but just keep it in mind ;) and thank you for triyng to make me feel home ;) !

2.I have tried to practice with tobacco but a)it isn't the same , and b)it's hard to roll a joint, light it and not feel a thing :) !

Tnx for the tip anyway

4. sorry about that i was thinking belgium was all french.
    btw i know tobbaco its not the samething as weed when rolling but the thing is that tobbaco is harder too roll so if you can roll a tobbaco joint(cigarette) u can roll a weed joint for sure

ps:hope u dident hate me because im french??

5. @Dr. Greenthumb : don't hate the French , love their music (Starflam etc.) but I just hate the french speaking belgian part (not gonna explain why cause it's too boring :) ) tnx for the tips ;)

@Woody : don't like rolling with machines , but tnx for the site , i'll check it out right away , are u from holland?

6. Jippie kunne we ff lekker Nederlands praten , van waar in Holland ben je?

Translation : Jipie now we can talk some dutch , where are u from?

7. Actually,yes it does help to roll cigarettes. I've been rolling cig's for about 14 years on & off. I rolled my first joint about 3 months ago. It was perfect, looked just like a real cigarette.

I NEVER used a rolling machine in my life.It also helps to roll the tobbaco in different stages( moist to dry).Hope this heps you out. :)

I was stationed in Germany(west),for 2 years.I thought all Belgians spoke Dutch.Interesting, learn something new everyday.

8. I know , but what do I do with the tabacco - joints ??I hate rolled cigs , I always buy filters , so I can't do shit with the robacco joints :D !

I'm very happy to teach you something , now you learn me some English okey?

9. or keep it till one of your friends that does smoke is fiending and sell it to them for a quarter.

10. LOL , yeah could do that , but now I roll as much joints as I can , and I must say that it's starting to work...the bad thing is that I'm stoned like all the time :D

Grasscity Deals Near You