Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling tighter any tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Propaghanja, Sep 12, 2013.

1. im really bad at rolling and i cant seem to roll tight enough and it doesnt burn it always goes out, any tips? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379012114.418375.jpg

2. That's a lickle baby doob  :hippie:  The only thing I can tell you, is to ensure you always keep one hand on the roach to get the paper tight around the roach. Other than that, practice is the only thing I can recommend. I'm been smoking J's for 3 years and if I haven't rolled in a month or so, it'll take me a couple of tries to roll a J that I'm happy with.

3. Your roach is too big. It needs to be proportionate to he size of the joint.

4. More weed. Either that or make your roach smaller so it can be rolled into a pinner.

5. #5 ThreeFiftyZzz, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    Make a pre rolled cone and pack that shit in.. When i was doing joints i made myself a cone rolling tool out of folded up paper and wrapped tape around it to hold it. Worked really well but i was pretty good at rolling anyways..

6. ill try all these out thanks for the pointers :)

7. If you're smoking papers, a nice investment would be a cigarette roller.

As for blunts, don't lick the cigar before rolling. It'll be easier to roll, and generally you'll only have to saturate one side.

8. Here's what I do:

Start with about .5g of herb and take your paper and give it an angled fold where the original fold line is.

Use the side with the fold closest to the gum of the paper as your roach side then pre-fill the herb in a semi-conical shape.

Get a good first tuck of the paper over and in, then slowly roll up then back down and tighten with each pass until you get it as tight as you'd like.

The key to rolling a good joint is the initial tuck. If your paper isn't tucked straight and flat, it never had a fighting chance of burning right. Remember, you want to try to fill the length of the paper up with your herb. If it doesn't smoke right, add more.

You'll get it!

9. Don't be afraid to put some pressure on your joint as you roll, also, I find rolling a joint without a crutch is much easier than rolling with one, so maybe try rolling with only bud.

You can always throw your roach in a bowl afterwards.  :smoke:

10. thanks guys it really helped!! just rolled up some purp and it looks nice! lemme know if you have any other tips for this one! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379118774.107408.jpg

~ keep it real and smoke up~

Attached Files: